Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huddersfield

+11
JAH
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
observer
boltonbonce
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
karlypants
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Huddersfield Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:32 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Some on here were talking about 5 points off a play off spot before this game.....hopefully a wake up call is in place now.
We are 21st and that's about were I think we will finish when all is said and done. The three teams below us were my picks to go down so everything is as it should be at the moment.  You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...it's that simple.  We have to survive now until we are sold.

We'll finish higher than 21st because we are still relatively difficult to beat at home for some reason.

I still think a striker with pace and a winger who could cross, coupled with putting Spearing back in midfield could push us towards the top 10.

Nat, What's up with you? This is a surprisingly optimistic and positive statement- you're normally full of doom and gloom

62Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Huddersfield Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Nat, What's up with you? This is a surprisingly optimistic and positive statement- you're normally full of doom and gloom

I've just sipped two cans of Pepsi and eaten a multipack of Twirls. I'm high on sugar.

63Huddersfield - Page 4 Empty Re: Huddersfield Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:03 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

I've just sipped two cans of Pepsi and eaten a multipack of Twirls. I'm high on sugar.

Possibly confused with the Bolton Nuts or Chorley Nuts website ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum