Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex Samizadeh

+8
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Keegan
gloswhite
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:He's not ready

Does your other cousin work at Euxton?

Bet you're one of those that thinks jussi jr should play for the 1st team as well.

Maybe we should look at the under 12s too, they might also score a few goals

22Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

How can you say that.  In one moment he showed better movement, pace, skill, composure and clinical finishing than ANY player we have had this season.  10 in 7.

I'm not doubting his ability, looks very good. 

But he's a 16 year old kid from Iran, he will get bullied

23Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:46

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

How can you say that.  In one moment he showed better movement, pace, skill, composure and clinical finishing than ANY player we have had this season.  10 in 7.

I'm not doubting his ability, looks very good. 

But he's a 16 year old kid from Iran, he will get bullied

hes from manchester. Its rough. He can handle himself. Bet they said the same about rooney. Walcott. Wilshere. Sturridge.

We take a chance.on other teams youngsters but never our own. Everyone elses cast offs that cost us money is always seen as the better option.

24Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:48

Natasha Whittam wrote:He's playing in a league of ultra lightweight ponces, the step up to regular lightweight ponces will be too much.

At the end of the day nat, no one has a set of balls comparable to you. So everyone is a lightweight compared to you and your massive manhood

25Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:51

Not to be a dick Johnny, but the other day you were having a go at Lust for commenting on a match from his armchair. 

Arguing that a 16 year old should be in the first team having never seen more than a 2 minute highlight of him is a little hypocritical. 

I want to see the kids in the first team as much as anyone, at least it makes it interesting, but you have to trust Lennon to make the judgement. More he scores the closer he's going to get.

26Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:54

bwfc1874 wrote:Not to be a dick Johnny, but the other day you were having a go at Lust for commenting on a match from his armchair. 

Arguing that a 16 year old should be in the first team having never seen more than a 2 minute highlight of him is a little hypocritical. 

I want to see the kids in the first team as much as anyone, at least it makes it interesting, but you have to trust Lennon to make the judgement. More he scores the closer he's going to get.

I have wanderers player and have seen all his matches. Plus his goal scoring record speaks for it self. Not being a dick would be having the facts before judging.

27Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:57

Just to add, the reason i told people.about the twitter thing was so they could see it for themselves. I dont know how to record the footage i have seen. If someone else does will they let me know so i can make sure people dont post dickish messages to me. Thanks

28Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:04

Here he is outpacing the defence with a perfectly times run and slotting home after coming off the bench for his debut.

That puts me upto about 2 minutes 15 seconds by your reckoning

29Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:05

y2johnny wrote:If someone else does will they let me know so i can make sure people dont post dickish messages to me.  Thanks

You're so sensitive Johnny.

And I don't believe you've watched every u21 and u18 game on Wanderers Player.

:biggrin:

30Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny has lost it.

32Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:07

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:If someone else does will they let me know so i can make sure people dont post dickish messages to me.  Thanks

You're so sensitive Johnny.

And I don't believe you've watched every u21 and u18 game on Wanderers Player.

:biggrin:

As people know i have a lot of spare time. I have watched them. To say your not being a dick and then assume something wrongly is a bit of a dick thing to do. Just going of what you said. That's all

33Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:09

Natasha Whittam wrote:Johnny has lost it.

Why? Or will you just ignore me like you always do because your thick as two shorts plank and the minute you come up against someone with more than 2 braincells you fuck off 6 weeks.

34Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:10

y2johnny wrote:As people know i have a lot of spare time. I have watched them. To say your not being a dick and then assume something wrongly is a bit of a dick thing to do. Just going of what you said. That's all

I said that in the hope you wouldn't get upset by me raising a perfectly reasonable point. 

I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked.

pale

35Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Why?   Or will you just ignore me like you always do because your thick as two shorts plank and the minute you come up against someone with more than 2 braincells you fuck off 6 weeks.

Internet breakdown alert!

Oh, and "your" should have been "you're" in your post, and there should be a "for" between "off" and "6".

Always best to check spelling and grammar before accusing someone of being thick.

36Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:15

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:As people know i have a lot of spare time. I have watched them. To say your not being a dick and then assume something wrongly is a bit of a dick thing to do. Just going of what you said. That's all

I said that in the hope you wouldn't get upset by me raising a perfectly reasonable point. 

pale

Im not upset 74. Honestly. You think we'd be used to eachother by now Smile

Wanderers player is shite though. Thats why i still come on here for the commentary.

Because of my job someone i can have a spare hour here or there waiting for people so as well as wanderers player i have netflix, amazon prime and wwe network

40 quid a month on top of my bloody sky bill pretty much Smile

37Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

pale

He's having a breakdown, the pressure of his new bin round is getting to him.

38Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:17

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Why?   Or will you just ignore me like you always do because your thick as two shorts plank and the minute you come up against someone with more than 2 braincells you fuck off 6 weeks.

Internet breakdown alert!

Oh, and "your" should have been "you're" in your post, and there should be a "for" between "off" and "6".

Always best to check spelling and grammar before accusing someone of being thick.

Okay nat. I see what you are doing and what you want. Ill spell it out for you. Type on this thread you want rid of me and i will never even log into here again. Go on. I dare you.

39Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:18

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

pale

He's having a breakdown, the pressure of his new bin round is getting to him.

Rather be a bin man than recycle small electricals

40Alex Samizadeh - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Okay nat. I see what you are doing and what you want. Ill spell it out for you.  Type on this thread you want rid of me and i will never even log into here again. Go on. I dare you.

We both know you'd last a week at best.

Anyway, I didn't say I wanted you to leave, every site needs a simpleton.

You just seem very good at dishing it out, but start threatening to leave when someone has a pop back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum