Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the most fun thing you have ever done?

+5
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You should never doubt me johnny
Ha ha ha.  I believe you boggers.

you can whack one off with both hands!

Is that at the same time?  if both the guys your are whacking off are sat next to you, does it look like your skiing?

Vulgar

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bit pathetic that the best thing people can come up with is sex. And in a swimming pool or cinema like some common chav!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
It wasn't s communal pool as such which was a good thing as it floated to the surface and took me a while to get rid of it. Very Happy

A new low for Bolton Nuts. KP's floating spunk.

Christ, some people need to think before they type.

Have to agree, grim stuff. The site's downward spiral continues.

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's a bit pathetic that the best thing people can come up with is sex. And in a swimming pool or cinema like some common chav!
Mine was actually abseiling and playing at elland road, but you give the audience what they want.  and what they want is floating spunk in a swimming pool!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
It wasn't s communal pool as such which was a good thing as it floated to the surface and took me a while to get rid of it. Very Happy

You're even more miserable than usual, have you been dumped?

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

You're even more miserable than usual, have you been dumped?
the green is in short supply

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
you give the audience what they want.  and what they want is floating spunk in a swimming pool!

It isn't though Johnny. You're a grown man encouraging floating spunk talk. Time to re-evaluate your life?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you stop saying floating spunk. It's making me want to throw up

I finished fourth on an episode of 15 to 1 in 1999.

(The year before I came nowhere - I think I was about the eighth one out.)

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
you give the audience what they want.  and what they want is floating spunk in a swimming pool!

It isn't though Johnny. You're a grown man encouraging floating spunk talk. Time to re-evaluate your life?
I didn't encourage Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk came from KP.

Boggersbelief wrote:Can you stop saying floating spunk. It's making me want to throw up
Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk,

Breadman wrote:I finished fourth on an episode of 15 to 1 in 1999.

(The year before I came nowhere - I think I was about the eighth one out.)
Is that true?  no way, i was never a fan of 15-1, prefered countdown!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You should never doubt me johnny
Ha ha ha.  I believe you boggers.

you can whack one off with both hands!

Is that at the same time?  if both the guys your are whacking off are sat next to you, does it look like your skiing?
Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:I've got to be honest now and say that the notion of someone having had sex in a cinema seat that I've just shelled out over a tenner to sit in after having received only the most cursory of cleans is frankly repulsive.

Sorry, Johnny, but I honestly think it is, mate.
luckily for you breaders, it wasn't in the screen.  that is all i am saying, but it won't have had a detrimental affect on anybodies wellbeing Smile
I remember going in the cinema at Waters Meeting and seeing some guy being tossed off by his GF.

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:I've got to be honest now and say that the notion of someone having had sex in a cinema seat that I've just shelled out over a tenner to sit in after having received only the most cursory of cleans is frankly repulsive.

luckily for you breaders, it wasn't in the screen.  that is all i am saying, but it won't have had a detrimental affect on anybodies wellbeing Smile
I remember going in the cinema at Waters Meeting and seeing some guy being tossed off by his GF.
genuine question.................it wasn't pearl harbour was it...........

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Can't remember what the film was TBH. Very Happy

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Can't remember what the film was TBH. Very Happy
Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I didn't encourage Floating Spunk, Floating Spunk came from KP.
If you poach an egg properly in a pan of boiling water, you will know how it looked! Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TMI KP TMI  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Shouldn't that be pearl necklace?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum