Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Graham Norton licking no marks arseholes on his show.

He's not there to interrogate them, he's there to tease out funny stories and banter. Which he does superbly.
He fawns over them and tells them how fantastic they are he's a creep like wossy, they are so full of themselves the luvvies it's sickening it needs someone like ollie read to fuck the buggers off.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cyclists riding on the pavement - get on the road you prick. Cyclists in general really, they never stop at red lights either.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Cyclists riding on the pavement - get on the road you prick. Cyclists in general really, they never stop at red lights either.
Yes. Almost had a punch up with one who nearly knocked me over. He had the cheek to suggest that I was in his way.
I made it clear,in no uncertain terms,that I,as a pedestrian,was where I should be. Namely,on the pavement.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Graham Norton licking no marks arseholes on his show.

He's not there to interrogate them, he's there to tease out funny stories and banter. Which he does superbly.
He fawns over them and tells them how fantastic they are he's a creep like wossy, they are so full of themselves the luvvies it's sickening it needs someone like ollie read to fuck the buggers off.

Haha so true! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Cyclists riding on the pavement - get on the road you prick. Cyclists in general really, they never stop at red lights either.

It’s about time there was cyclist insurance!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

Firstly, he's there to entertain, not do a Paxman style interview. He doesn't "fawn" over them, he gets along with them. Big difference. And that's why they queue up to go on his show.

And sometimes it's bloody funny.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Cyclists riding on the road - get on the pavement you prick, out of my way.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Cyclists riding on the road - get on the pavement you prick, out of my way.

Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Cyclists riding on the road - get on the pavement you prick, out of my way.

i bet you love cutting them up and abusing them don't you?  Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White van drivers!

They really do drive like they own the road! Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I honestly hate them sometimes. Riding up the road in their poncey leotards in the middle of the road with their bike in such a high gear that their legs are doing about 4000 revolutions a second and the fuckers are only going about 4mph. Rather get stuck behind a fucking tractor. Bastards the lot of them.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:White van drivers!

We do own the road. Plenty of space in the back as well for kidnapping and torturing cyclists.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:White van drivers!

We do own the road. Plenty of space in the back as well for kidnapping and torturing cyclists.

Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I honestly hate them sometimes. Riding up the road in their poncey leotards in the middle of the road with their bike in such a high gear that their legs are doing about 4000 revolutions a second and the fuckers are only going about 4mph. Rather get stuck behind a fucking tractor. Bastards the lot of them.

I’ve got to agree that people in Lycra look bloody awful apart from the women who do yoga!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I look fooking amazing in lycra. Bulges in all the right places.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I look fooking amazing in lycra. Bulges in all the right places.

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 0_A0_ED5_DF-_B69_A-486_C-803_E-_A4_DBBAB7_D48_B

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I look fooking amazing in lycra. Bulges in all the right places.

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 33 0_A0_ED5_DF-_B69_A-486_C-803_E-_A4_DBBAB7_D48_B
Male camel toe :sick:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't want to be near him if he gets caught short.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Gareth Southgate mainly because he's got the kind of mouth that would have bad breath, anyway how does he get that job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum