Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the Fuck Lennon You Utter Bellend

+10
terenceanne
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton are in the bottom 3 of the Championship.

We recently shipped four goals at Huddersfield and repeated the feat at QPR just yesterday.

So what is our so-called manager doing about it? Has he got the players in for Sunday training and a bollocking? Has he started to read autobiographies by great managers like Guardiola, Irvine and Klopp so he can learn how to improve this team of ponces?

No. The fuckwit is co-commentating on 5-Live at Anfield like the utter bellend he is. What a fucking disgrace. We're in our worst position for years yet our manager chooses to line his own pockets by taking a second job on the radio.

Shouldn't he be sacked for this? When the country was at war did Churchill suddenly decide to fuck off elsewhere and work in a post office?

Are you outraged by this or do you just expect our managers not to give a toss these days.

I was enjoying listening to him saying how bad the Everton and Liverpool defending has been.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Maybe having a look at John Stones, what with our new takeover and all.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They might offer him Brendan Rodger's old job!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Maybe having a look at John Stones, what with our new takeover and all.
What?...the paint trophy?

He will be slavering all over it! Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm sure they sign up for these commitments long before they know the outcome of games the day before. I agree that it's annoying, but don't doubt that Lennon would be addressing his teams piss-poor performance if he had the option. No doubt there are contracts in place when you commit to commenting on a live game and leave you with little option to back out.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He won't have too long left of Bolton fans patience. It seems the ire has stuck at gartsides door at the moment but if results continue to flounder Lennon will hear it. 

He's doing a little bit worse than I expected he would at this point. I though he'd have us comfortably in the lower mid table of this league. 

Plenty of time yet and I still think he's got what it takes.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Plenty of time yet and I still think he's got what it takes.
Fuck me Hipster, was that a slight bit of positivity there or is it a typo? Those anti depressants must be kicking in.  Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its the international break. I guess its a break for anyone not involved in the internationals.

I actually think Nat's got a point here, a few weeks ago I praised Lennon for sorting out the defence -we've since conceded 8 goals in 3 games. Nobody can say this isn't his team now, he needs to be drilling these players every chance he can until they begin playing like the organised unit professional football teams should be. 

When he first took over, the players looked revitalised, working 10x harder than they had under Freedman and pressing right up the pitch. It seems that initial jump has faded away again, he needs to get it back. He needs to get focussed on coaching us out of this mess (we're not going to spend our way out) rather than promoting himself on 5 live.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's got two weeks to bollock them and he's already publicly had words about the defending - and given that two of the goals were shots from distance I assume he's targeting Danns/Spearing/DMs in general respectively for not closing down/missing tackles. Haven't heard any criticism of Amos for spilling the ball for the second though. The back 4 could only really be blamed for one of the goals IMO.
Success for Lennon would be keeping us in this league for another season and whilst we may be in the hot seat for now, there was enough to suggest we can get back out notably that we scored three for the first time in ages. Just need to address that soft centre and we'll be fine.

wanderlust wrote:The back 4 could only really be blamed for one of the goals IMO.
Success for Lennon would be keeping us in this league for another season and whilst we may be in the hot seat for now, there was enough to suggest we can get back out notably that we scored three for the first time in ages. Just need to address that soft centre and we'll be fine.

I agree that staying up is success and there are positive to take from the game but the back 4 were awful against QPR.

First goal free header to Emmanuel-Thomas, why is their main striker not being challenged? Second goal came from another unchallenged ET header, then Amos has a nightmare with the parry, the third goal nobody even tries to close down Chery, he has an age to pick his spot and fair play to him he for finding it the 4th Dervite's been pulled out of position and sold ET's dummy far too easily. 

It's just very disappointing to go backwards again after beginning to look solid,  hopefully Mjalby leaving is nothing to do with it but it needs improvement fast.

I enjoyed this rant though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Since I predicted 4-0 can't say I'm surprised. The fact we got three goals stunned me. QPR had their main striker out with injury otherwise I would have said 5 or 6.
I still think Neil is doing the best he can with no resources. Week after week I say the same thing....you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...... loanees and cheapo players just can't do it....they are not good enough. That's all there is to it until we get sold.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Made himself look a right tit again. It's all very well having a rant at the ref right after a game, but to sleep on it then start blaming the ref for your shambolic team is the first sight of a desperate manager.

He should go now.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Made himself look a right tit again. It's all very well having a rant at the ref right after a game, but to sleep on it then start blaming the ref for your shambolic team is the first sight of a desperate manager.

He should go now.

We'd have a new manager every 6 months if it was up to you. 

Lennon will have the last laugh here, it will come good.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Damn right. 6 months is enough to know whether a manager is a bellend or not.

If we'd got rid of Coyle or Freedman when I'd said so we wouldn't be in so much shit.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm too hungry to argue, just shut up Natasha

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:The back 4 could only really be blamed for one of the goals IMO.

I agree that staying up is success and there are positive to take from the game but the back 4 were awful against QPR.

First goal free header to Emmanuel-Thomas, why is their main striker not being challenged? Second goal came from another unchallenged ET header, then Amos has a nightmare with the parry, the third goal nobody even tries to close down Chery, he has an age to pick his spot and fair play to him he for finding it the 4th Dervite's been pulled out of position and sold ET's dummy far too easily. 

It's just very disappointing to go backwards again after beginning to look solid,  hopefully Mjalby leaving is nothing to do with it but it needs improvement fast.

We could argue the toss 74 but the closing down and stopping crosses at source isn't entirely back 4 duties. A more athletic and combative midfield wouldn't have let them get away with it IMFHO.

Of course it's not entirely the back 4's duty, but the lack of organisation was terrible. Take the last goal Dervite caught well out of position and then so desperate to get back he goes flying in and is easily left for dead. 2 free headers in the area for their lone striker is also unforgivable, the back 4 just did not have a good game.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Damn right. 6 months is enough to know whether a manager is a bellend or not.

If we'd got rid of Coyle or Freedman when I'd said so we wouldn't be in so much shit.

Sounds like a few of us have had a bad day and that an old eproctophiliac like Nat is the last thing we need

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum