Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the Fuck Lennon You Utter Bellend

+10
terenceanne
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:an old eproctophiliac like Nat is the last thing we need

I had to Google that. Clearly it is a word on the tip of your tongue.

You utter gobshite.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:an old eproctophiliac like Nat is the last thing we need

I had to Google that. Clearly it is a word on the tip of your tongue.

You utter gobshite.

Thank you sweetheart!!

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

We'd have a new manager every 6 months if it was up to you. 

Lennon will have the last laugh here, it will come good.

Damn right. 6 months is enough to know whether a manager is a bellend or not.

If we'd got rid of Coyle or Freedman when I'd said so we wouldn't be in so much shit.

Nat...just for laughs and giggles what would you do right now to make this current group better?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

With every other manager since Allardyce it's been pretty easy to scrutinise how they spent money and picked the team.

I think most people accept with Lennon that there's not much he can do differently with the cards he's been dealt.

Obviously it's about results but I think the message has sunk in with most fans that we're no big fish in a small pond any more at this level.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

doffcocker wrote:With every other manager since Allardyce it's been pretty easy to scrutinise how they spent money and picked the team.

I think most people accept with Lennon that there's not much he can do differently with the cards he's been dealt.

Obviously it's about results but I think the message has sunk in with most fans that we're no big fish in a small pond any more at this level.

Lennon has had zero money to spend ....the others have had various amounts.  That's the difference...Neil can't bring in the players he wants.....if he did then he could be judged fairly on that.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He can still be judged on motivation, organisation and tactics. 

Individual errors no manager can account for. It's something that hurt freedman a lot too.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Of course it's not entirely the back 4's duty, but the lack of organisation was terrible. Take the last goal Dervite caught well out of position and then so desperate to get back he goes flying in and is easily left for dead. 2 free headers in the area for their lone striker is also unforgivable, the back 4 just did not have a good game.
I just think that when opposition players are trying to get crosses in or are running at the heart of the defence, the midfield have the responsibility for closing down - blocking the cross or putting a tackle in - and if they don't make it of course the back four have to react which is exactly how they get pulled out of position in the first place.

It's easy to keep a good line if nobody is running in on goal but our midfield was bypassed time and time again which meant that the back four had to lose shape to deal with the more immediate threats. 

We are stuck with the age old dilemma of not having midfielders who are strong and quick enough to stub out all threats before the ball gets near our box AND contribute to the attacking force which isn't strong enough to cope on it's own.

Don't get me wrong I think the midfield are shit too - partly this is due to Lennon's selection/recruitment, but the goals we conceded on Saturday were terrible from the back 4. Pisano should have stopped the cross for Emmanuel Thomas's first or at least got close to the winger, then either Prince or Dervite should have picked up their one striker, it's a complete lack of concentration and organisation there should be somebody back there screaming at the defence to man mark it's basic.

Amos should do better with the second, but again the center backs not marking/challenging well enough and not reacting to the rebound.

Chery should have been closed down for his goal - again that's in the full backs position.

And the less said about the 4th the better.

Terrible performance from the back 4, they need to start concentrating and organising better - both of which can be improved by coaching.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really don't like dervite. He really is awful.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I really don't like dervite. He really is awful.

Hipster, do you like anything about BWFC?

Dervite has had spells where he's been decent, but longer periods of compete shit. He's one of the worst culrprits for me, just completely switches off and ends up making rash decisions. He needs a real leader next to him who will keep him on his toes.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He is utter shite. Always has been. Terrified of the ball.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Hipster, do you like anything about BWFC?

Just you Nat.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Just you Nat.

Good answer. It's what most people are saying these days.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

embarrassing

Boggersbelief wrote:embarrassing

:agree:

Hipster and nat, the new age bum chums

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously, don't fuck with me. I've taken on bigger characters than you and where are they today?

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

#teamnapster

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Seriously, don't fuck with me. I've taken on bigger characters than you and where are they today?

Yeah most of them were YOUR characters i imagine

Chairmanda wrote:#teamnapster

Illegally downloading music mand?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum