Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley 2-0 Bolton W

+15
Norpig
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Hip Priest
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
karlypants
terenceanne
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Mon Oct 12 2015, 22:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Neither side will get a hammering scoreline wise.

If we're firing on all cylinders (being solid and immense work rate are a given for us) then you'd think that we'd have too much for Bolton in the current climate.

22Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Mon Oct 12 2015, 22:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll shit em

23Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Tue Oct 13 2015, 02:37

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Start of the turnaround. Burnley 0 Bolton 2. We're better than we've shown so far. We won't be hearing from CD for a couple of weeks.

24Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Tue Oct 13 2015, 23:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh a bit of confidence. Are you sure you have the right place Hip Priest?  Cool

I'll be on here at the latest Sunday afternoon, win lose or draw. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Wed Oct 14 2015, 00:51

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'll be in Ibiza on Saturday CD. It's a shame as I always enjoy visiting 'Turf, so it's going to be doubly upsetting to miss out on seeing our fine 2-0 victoty (Davies,23, Madine,87). Cool

26Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Wed Oct 14 2015, 00:59

Hip Priest wrote:I'll be in Ibiza on Saturday CD. It's a shame as I always enjoy visiting 'Turf, so it's going to be doubly upsetting to miss out on seeing our fine 2-0 victoty (Davies,23, Madine,87). Cool

Thats bloody precis3 HP.

id have a bet on that if i was you Smile

27Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Wed Oct 14 2015, 17:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we could turn them over in this one, Welly Silva hat trick.

28Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Thu Oct 15 2015, 14:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Casado will get his debut

Oh, and we'll shit em

29Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Thu Oct 15 2015, 14:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Intense atmosphere away from home - this is going one way and one way only.

Burnley 3-0 Bolton

We have no bottle for these type of games.

30Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Thu Oct 15 2015, 18:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Graham Scott to take charge of Turf Moor trip

Graham Scott will oversee Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship fixture against Burnley at Turf Moor this Saturday.

The Oxfordshire based official has taken charge of seven Whites’ fixtures in the past, including four last season having officiated Bolton’s trips to Brighton & Hove Albion, Chelsea, Norwich City and Sheffield Wednesday.

Yet to don his boots and whistle so far this season, Scott oversaw a total of 43 games last year, producing 140 yellow cards and four reds.

Constantine Hatzidakis and Matthew Wilkes will run the line, while Sebastian Stockbridge is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Thu Oct 15 2015, 18:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Burnley v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers travel to local-rivals Burnley on Saturday as the Sky Bet Championship resumes after the October international break.

After losing in their last outing away at Queens Park Rangers, despite scoring three goals, manager Neil Lennon will be keen for his side to respond at Turf Moor with them yet to find their form on the road.

Meanwhile, hosts Burnley have started the season positively following their relegation from the Premier League last year, losing just one of their last seven matches.

However, that solitary defeat came in their last home match against Reading, leaving Wanderers keen to inflict back-to-back defeats on the Clarets in front of their hosts’ own fans.

TEAM NEWS
Dean Moxey is a doubt for Saturday’s trip to Turf Moor as he continues to battle an ongoing toe injury, but Francesco Pisano is fit after limping off at half-time in Wanderers’ last outing away at Queens Park Rangers.

Elsewhere, Zach Clough (shoulder) remains a long-term absentee.

LAST BURNLEY XI (v Rotherham, W1-2)
Heaton, Duff, Keane, Mee, Darikwa, Barton, Jones, Boyd (Taylor 76), Arfield, Gray (Long 88), Vokes.

ONE TO WATCH
After seeing Danny Ings call time on his Clarets career to join Liverpool on a free summer, Burnley sought to bring in Andre Gray as the England international’s replacement following his impressive debut campaign with Brentford last season.

Moving to Turf Moor for a club record fee, the forward has instantly made an impression for Sean Dyche’s side after scoring on his home debut against Sheffield Wednesday, as well as in his last outing against Rotherham United.

Starting his career with Shrewsbury Town, the 24-year-old enjoyed stints with Conference North sides AFC Telford United and Hinckley United before moving to Luton Town in May 2012 following a successful stint.

Netting 50 times over the course of two seasons as he helped the Hatters win promotion to the Football League, Gray joined Brentford last summer, going on to score 18 goals as the Bees reached the Championship play-offs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

32Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Thu Oct 15 2015, 18:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

30 Second Press Conference:

33Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Thu Oct 15 2015, 18:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Jeremy Kyle pizza.

34Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Thu Oct 15 2015, 19:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sean Dyche wrote:"I like Lenny, he's a really good guy, an honest guy and I know he's working hard with his players to get things better"

35Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Fri Oct 16 2015, 21:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

COME ON YOU CLARETS

A Bolton Nuts production................

Ee Aye Ee Aye Ee Aye Oh.........

I think I missed this one, funny any road Very Happy .........

36Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Fri Oct 16 2015, 22:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper, I see you only got half the away end due to having problems fitting you all in with your extra fingers and toes! :biggrin:

37Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Fri Oct 16 2015, 23:17

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Copper, I see you only got half the away end due to having problems fitting you all in with your extra fingers and toes! :biggrin:

38Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Fri Oct 16 2015, 23:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::bwfc:: ::bwfc:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfc:: ::bwfc::

39Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Sat Oct 17 2015, 08:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Copper Dragon wrote:

:rofl:

40Burnley 2-0 Bolton W - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton W Sat Oct 17 2015, 09:07

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:Copper, I see you only got half the away end due to having problems fitting you all in with your extra fingers and toes! :biggrin:
I can't believe you kp. How can you be so heartless and cruel. 

I've stalked copper dragon on Facebook in a totally non creepy way and he most definitely does not have extra fingers and toes.

You owe apologies my friend.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum