Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton and the Capital One Cup.

+4
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton have been handed a bye into the second round of the Football League Cup - now to be called the Capital One Cup.

The competition will provide the curtain raiser to the new domestic season as the first round matches will be played in the week commencing August 13, ahead of Wanderers getting their 2012/13 Championship campaign going on August 18.

But Wanderers and Blackburn Rovers have received byes into round two which will be played in the week commencing August 27, along with 13 Premier League teams.

The seven top flight teams involved in either the Champions League or Europa League - Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle United and holders Liverpool - will join in at the third round, week commencing September 24.

Trotters boss Owen Coyle is expected to use the competition to give his fringe players a game in the early stages as he did last season when Bolton went out to Arsenal at the fourth round stage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We have fringe players?

Who knew?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Capital One Cup? Championship? Owen Coyle?

I can't take it anymore.

4Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:32 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Capital One Cup? Championship? Owen Coyle?

I can't take it anymore.

So we are now having to increase our chances of getting better by about 45% apr, now that Capital One are in charge.

5Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 pm

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

This League Cup thing has been competed for in many different guises.

The Coca Cola Cup I think and also The Milk Cup come to mind. I think also the Egg Cup was fiercely contested but I may be mistaken about that.

6Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 am

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

At least we made it to the second round..... a good cup run already ..clown

7Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Swapping to Adidas appears to be the only new change I'm looking forward to...

COC Cup!!! Not sure I wanna win it anyway!!!

8Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have a COC Cup, I wear it when batting at cricket.

9Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Tut.....

LargeHat, you've mixed em up again. That's an egg cup.... And it's ready in 3 minutes.

10Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Empty Re: Bolton and the Capital One Cup. Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Apparently, so is largehat.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum