Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tomorrow we'll know

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tomorrow we'll know Empty Tomorrow we'll know Sun Jun 03 2012, 12:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

According to the press last week Coyle has given Knight deadline of tomorrow to sign or go. So we'll know quite quickly.
How many other centre backs with any experience have we got at the minute. Answer-one!.Ream has done half a season and that's not really very long. Wheatear is out for months. If Ream is injured then we'd have no -one with exprience to fill the back line. Boyata 's mind wanders,and its unfair to expect Sam Ricketts to move over into a position where he's capable and no more.
That leaves us threadbare at the back,and for all Coyles talk about getting good young players to make up the squad, his track record is nothing to shout about.
Knight is experienced,he's here and in the past he has done well for us,despite all the criticism heaped upon him.
I hope he stays as he has demonstrated that he can play- not often,I admit- but he does have ability.

2Tomorrow we'll know Empty Re: Tomorrow we'll know Sun Jun 03 2012, 12:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree obviously, but others share that view so I certainly won't argue with you.

As i said at length in the Knight thread, i think our time, and certainly our money could be better spent elsewhere.

3Tomorrow we'll know Empty Re: Tomorrow we'll know Sun Jun 03 2012, 13:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The 'Knight' thread is here in case you missed it Rammy -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum