Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Will The Team Be Tomorrow?

+6
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 11:30

Do you expect big changes under the new regime?

Put down what you think will be the starting 11 against Bristol City and the one who comes nearest will get to spend a night in Reebok Trotter's bunker.

I'l go with:

Bogdan

Riley Knight Mills Warnock

Eagles Spearing M.Davies Petrov

Sordell K.Davies

2What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 11:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't see that many changes, starting 11 wise as we don't exactly have a huge squad.

My starting 11 which I expect would be:-

Bogdan

Ricketts.....Mills.....Knight....Warnock

Lee......Spearing....Andrews...Petrov

.............Eagles.........

..........Davies....

3What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For all the talk of improved training and tactics I still think it'll be roughly the same team:

Bogdan

Mears Mills Knight Warnock

Lee Spearing Mavies Eagles

Ngog Davies

4What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 11:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the one hand, Jay S is saying that it's more "tactical" under the new boys, but whether that extends to starting new personnel or not we'll have to wait and see. I suspect that they'll start off by asking the existing regulars to play in a different way rather than introduce the wholesale changes that many of us might prefer - but who knows? It'll be an experiment either way.

5What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 11:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bogdan

Lee Spearing Davies Petrov

Eagles

Davies

6What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

--------------Bogdan---------------

Riley----Knight------Mills------Warnock

--------------Spearing---------------

--Eagles--------------------------Lee

-----------------------Petrov--------

--------Pratley----------------------

------------Mark Davies--------------

Bolton 6-0 Bristol City.

7What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think from now on we will have two sorts of team - a more 'attacking' side at home and a more 'defensive' one away - possibly by playing 5 in midfield.

There is also now the opportunity not to 'stick' with players Coyle had committed too and felt he had to play each week such as Mears and Ngog - which in turn will lead to more flexibility in team selection.

It's hard for me to judge how Mears as been playing not actually ever seen him play live but if he is as out of form as people say then maybe it is a time to give him a rest and bring in Ricketts to play in his natural position or more likely in view of Phillips interview yesterday, start to bring in acadamy players like Riley (if he isn't injured?).

Our central midfield options are woeful - Spearing, Mavis, Andrews and Pratley seem to be the only four choices at the club - with Vela being out injured. With what 6 games in 15 days or something like that I expect them all to feature at some time or other soon.

Similarly I can't see Kevin Davies starting in all those run of games too.

I'm going to guess tomorrows side will be something like -

Bogdan

Eagles Spearing Andrews Petrov

Mavies

Davies

8What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 13:04

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Same team ...get bout of them all...... I am harsh but don't have time to dither.

Makes some changes ....I'll support the attempted moves no matter the result.

9What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 15:21

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What ever team we put out i have a feeling we are going to rip them a new arse hole

10What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 20:04

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:For all the talk of improved training and tactics I still think it'll be roughly the same team:

Bogdan

Ngog Davies

We'll see, altough I think 451

I do think that we'll see a different orgainsational structure and commitment

11What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Fri Oct 19 2012, 20:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:For all the talk of improved training and tactics I still think it'll be roughly the same team:

Bogdan

Ngog Davies

THIS!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Empty Re: What Will The Team Be Tomorrow? Sat Oct 20 2012, 00:42

Jimmy Phillips is making a comeback at left back and Julian Darby is playing as an emergency striker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum