Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Neil Lennon still the right man?

+19
Bolton Nuts
luckyPeterpiper
JAH
Barryjw
rammywhite
FullofSprite
karlypants
doffcocker
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Is Lennon still the right man?

Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 80% [ 24 ]
Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

21Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm coming to the conclusion Lennon may not be right for this job. What we do need if and when Lennon goes is a manager who has proved himself lower down the leagues where money is always tight and has experience of bringing through young players. 

Gary Rowett at Birmingham is a prime example of a manager from the lower leagues who has come in and transformed a club in almost a big a mess as we are and look where they are now.

22Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 16:35

wanderlust wrote:Starting to get the feeling you don't rate Gartside Smile

Trying to con the guy you're working with is a short cut to disaster and I'd be amazed if PG was that stupid as it would put his own position in jeopardy. I honestly don't know what was said though.

I'm not saying there will be anything tangible to prove that he was mislead and which may come back and bite PG on the arse - come on, he's far too shrewd for that but you know as well as I do that in business people can be deliberately vague and leave things open to interpretation when it suits their agenda to do so.

And that's what I'm suggesting has happened here.

Personally I wouldn't trust Gartside as far as I could throw Scott.

And he's a right fat bastard.

23Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 16:37

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd forgotten about it but someone reminded me last night that Neil Lennon has a well-documented history suffering with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I don't think it's something to be taken lightly and being as football management is a stressful occupation at the best of times he must be under a lot of pressure at the moment and I'd hate for him to have to step away on health grounds.

I like the guy's 'get animated on the touch-line' style of management but he sure was rooted to his seat for a long time last night before he made his presence felt. Maybe he was as pissed off with the whole thing as everyone else but I'd prefer it if he was up there geeing them up.

24Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 16:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman is one fat old miserable sad cunt, believe me when i say this, i know more about him than he realises. He is a hated man at work.

The fat pig.

25Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 17:22

:rofl:

Too easy.

26Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 17:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your will power David?

27Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 17:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Interesting comments from all, perhaps somebody could recommend a good turd polisher because be it Neil Lennon or Keith Lemon the outcome would still be the same. 
Shopping at Poundland can only result in what I've witnessed this season. I thought  there was some passion shown at the Brighton game and some room for optimism, with the late equaliser a bonus, however three losses down the road and the optimism with the 2-0 lead and subsequent 3 losses on the bounce has ended all expectations.
This is the worst side I've seen since the heady days of Phil Neal, and things will only get worse.
As for ED, illness?

28Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:I'd forgotten about it but someone reminded me last night that Neil Lennon has a well-documented history suffering with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I don't think it's something to be taken lightly and being as football management is a stressful occupation at the best of times he must be under a lot of pressure at the moment and I'd hate for him to have to step away on health grounds.

He's already a multi-millionaire, gets a fat salary from Bolton, and will walk into another job the minute he gets sacked.

Please save your sympathy for people with real problems.

29Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 17:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:I'd forgotten about it but someone reminded me last night that Neil Lennon has a well-documented history suffering with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

He's already a multi-millionaire, gets a fat salary from Bolton, and will walk into another job the minute he gets sacked.

Please save your sympathy for people with real problems.

Tit

30Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 17:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're a tit if you think Lennon deserves our sympathy.

He can walk away from his "problems" today and retire to a beach somewhere. Not many people with real problems and illnesses can do that.

31Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 18:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can be a real scumbag sometimes nat, which is a shame.

32Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 18:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:You can be a real scumbag sometimes nat, which is a shame.
Watch yourself boggers. Okocha could be watching.......

33Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 18:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Already in his bad books!

34Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 18:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Based on my recent experiences of women at football matches, never the twain shall meet in my opinion.
Knob gobbling and burning bacon is the mandatory jobs of the day for them.

35Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 18:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Based on my recent experiences of women at football matches, never the twain shall meet in my opinion.

i've finally worked out who SK reminds me of

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

36Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You can be a real scumbag sometimes nat, which is a shame.

You're under 25, you think everyone in the public eye is a God.

37Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:12

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Your Mrs would beat the life out of you if she read that.

38Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Id give Lennon until the begining of December, if we're still stuck at the bottom, go for a change.

39Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Thu Oct 22 2015, 14:21

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's amazing to me how many think getting rid of Lennon will fix anything. You have professional footballers who can't pass a ball ten feet. That's not changing in the near future with our finances. Yes there are a couple of team selections I don't agree with but nowt is perfect. We don't have any quality...that's that.
Now we need some luck in front of goal ....a penalty or two for example.
I still fancy us to dodge relegation ..... maybe 20th or 21st when all said and done.

40Is Neil Lennon still the right man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Neil Lennon still the right man? Thu Oct 22 2015, 14:25

Agree with you Terrence, but if he has lost the dressing room then we've got no chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum