Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rio Ferdinand's Agent GOES IN on Roy/FA

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"To treat a player that has served his country 81 times in this manner is nothing short of disgraceful. Total lack of respect from Hodgson and the FA as far as I am concerned."

ouch, sour grapes for me.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In 12 years time when Rio is England manager, he will be able to go to the Euros and finally tick that box.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Something doesn't add up with the Rio situation, it's surely something to do with the JT and Anton saga or he would have been picked.

Personally I don't think either Rio or JT are world class anymore....if they ever were for that matter.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yeah I think one of the first things Hodgson did was speak to Terry and Ferdinand individually to establish whether he could take both to the Euros, clearly he established that he couldn't.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Something doesn't add up with the Rio situation, it's surely something to do with the JT and Anton saga or he would have been picked.

Personally I don't think either Rio or JT are world class anymore....if they ever were for that matter.

Terry used to be world class. He's still decent and a leader on the pitch.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's still a decent leader but he got skinned alive in the last world cup so i can't see him improving much this time around.

Can't take Terry and Ferdinand, would create a rift in the side, so can see why he hasn't chosen him. Terry is one of few leaders in the team, and I think initially he was going to play Terry, Cahill, Cole so the Chelsea connection would of worked quite well. Think Terry's done more than Ferdinand to merit a place in the squad, if purely based on football.

I support Hodgson I think if given time he'll do well with the side, but like most people I'd like to hear why Micah Richards isn't in, I'd have him starting.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:He's still a decent leader but he got skinned alive in the last world cup so i can't see him improving much this time around.

I can't believe people concentrate on Terry so much, it's the outrageous decision to pick Glenda Johnson that bugs me - he makes Steve McAnespie look like Pele.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:He's still a decent leader but he got skinned alive in the last world cup so i can't see him improving much this time around.

I can't believe people concentrate on Terry so much, it's the outrageous decision to pick Glenda Johnson that bugs me - he makes Steve McAnespie look like Pele.

Gelnn Johnson is the most over rated right back to ever play for england, ever since he scored that wonder goal for Pompey the media have been ejaculating over the guy.

Though like many other positions who else is there to pick from?

who else is there to pick from?

Micah Richards

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

You can't pick him if he doesn't want to be picked.

True he should of been on standby, can't understand why they reject. Equally confusing how he doesn't get picked in the first place though, he did just win the league.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They reject standby because they see it as a "diss"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum