Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Close the top tiers...

+10
terenceanne
simsamsuk
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 11:54

simsamsuk

simsamsuk
David Ngog
David Ngog

must admit to look at the macron is the business, but i do look back at nights in the 70's & 80's when we had less than 6000 on at Burnden park and the atmosphere was superb, rose tinted a little maybe but i do miss Saturdays and Tuesday nights at Burnden.
I also remember some bigger crowds and the roof nearly came off with the noise, i.e 42000 against Sunderland, 33000 against Spurs, (and the famous night we beet the scum 3-0) sorry i know you shouldn't look back

22Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 14:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How bout paying people a pound to show up and fill the place once or twice a season...they will make it up with the beer & chips operations.

23Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 14:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:  They used to do deals a few seasons back like buy 5 games get 1 free and 2 games for £30 and the BBurn game £10.

They do fuck all now.

24Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 16:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah it's the stadium and the pitiful support we have. 

The club is rotten IMO.
How have you managed to watch every game whilst not being at the Macron?

I watch them on wanderers player unfortunately.

25Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 16:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah it's the stadium and the pitiful support we have. 

The club is rotten IMO.
How have you managed to watch every game whilst not being at the Macron?

I watch them on wanderers player unfortunately.
Ah! Forgot about that. Smile

26Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 16:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster is the number one shit fan

27Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 16:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should give loads of tickets away, just give 15.000 tickets to Schools and football clubs like Bury do.

28Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 17:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:We should give loads of tickets away, just give 15.000 tickets to Schools and football clubs like Bury do.

Good idea in principle- but I can't be doing with other peoples noisy kids all being stupid round about me. And they all support big Red and City- and other outfits which are very easy to support.

I'm becoming an intolerant bad tempered old fart

29Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 17:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should bring the deals back like I posted earlier. A good few of us used to go and have a good session on the beers as well and made a good day of it.

No one will go at the standard price now when the football is this shit.

30Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Hipster is the number one shit fan

I wouldn't spend money on wanderers player if I was the #1. 

But even if I was I wouldn't bat an eyelid. 

I'm stupid to even spend that tiny amount to watch the garbage product they serve up.

31Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Support another team then.

32Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:25

If you've got £4.93 going spare you might want to consider this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

33Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

34Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:If you've got £4.93 going spare you might want to consider this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
'Word wise' will be a big help.

35Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:30

For alien concepts like "humility" and "being funny"....?

36Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Need to change my avi. He looks like a judicial Deputy Dawg.

37Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:33

I went out with a girl who had hair like that in the 80's.

38Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't she a bit old for you?

39Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 19:56

No, it was in the 80's not she was in her 80's.

She was 15.

I was 47.

40Close the top tiers...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Oct 23 2015, 20:00

scottjames30 wrote:We should give loads of tickets away, just give 15.000 tickets to Schools and football clubs like Bury do.
I think they tried that and 18,000 were returned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum