Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Close the top tiers...

+10
terenceanne
simsamsuk
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Sun Oct 25 2015, 20:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Preston game is on Sky,so at least I can watch it.

42Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Jan 01 2016, 12:13

Bolton Nuts

Admin

So we rejected Huddersfields attempt to buy more tickets because it costs too much to open extra sections of stands. Which brings me back to my original post... 

While we only get 13000 fans per game in total we have 15000 seats unused. Not only could we save money but we could improve the atmosphere by packing people in more tightly... 

Come on!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Jan 01 2016, 14:43

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Personally I don't wanna be "packed in".

The number of complete arseholes you come across at Bolton matches, it's nice to have the option of spreading out.

44Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Jan 01 2016, 14:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not sure they could close the top tiers, what would happen to people who have a season ticket and want to renew? Whatever they do we will all be able to spread out anyway when we get 8000 in league 1  Crying or Very sad

45Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Jan 01 2016, 14:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We ain't going to no League 1.

46Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Fri Jan 01 2016, 21:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Personally I don't wanna be "packed in".

The number of complete arseholes you come across at Bolton matches, it's nice to have the option of spreading out.

Your obvious hate of Bolton fans is starting to get on my tits.

47Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Sun Jan 03 2016, 11:29

Bolton Nuts

Admin

It doesn't have too be the top tiers.  Just the edges of each stand .

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

48Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Sun Jan 03 2016, 11:40

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

scottjames30 wrote:We ain't going to no League 1.
Why? can we get relegated straight to the fourth division to save time??

49Close the top tiers...  - Page 3 Empty Re: Close the top tiers... Sun Jan 03 2016, 11:42

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Personally I don't wanna be "packed in".

Your obvious hate of Bolton fans is starting to get on my tits.

Sorry it's a bit late but

:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum