Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Computer Games - too realistic!

+5
Norpig
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think FIFA 16 is actually worse than last years. I know i'm rubbish at it as my son beats me every time but at least i had a chance on 15.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:Can't beat Theme Hospital either! Very Happy
Theme park beats theme hospital hands down. I've wasted many a day spending half of it building a a theme park and the other half repairing the rides because they all go bust. Quite fancy a game now actually.......

Norpig wrote:i think FIFA 16 is actually worse than last years. I know i'm rubbish at it as my son beats me every time but at least i had a chance on 15.

It's because the artificial intelligence for defenders is too high. You pass forward defenders always get in front of your striker who just stands there waiting for the ball.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

my son is always trying to teach me all the fancy moves but i can only concentrate on the basics, too many buttons!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:my son is always trying to teach me all the fancy moves but i can only concentrate on the basics, too many buttons!

I could only ever use the basic controls TBF and became a bit of a one trick pony when I played Fifa. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I downloaded Euro Truck Simulator 2 to try out and was amazed at how realistic the game play was.

So many buttons to do different things with driving a truck etc.

Was quite enjoyable although perhaps more for the hardcore Eddie Stobart truck lover. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

So many buttons to do different things with driving a truck etc.

:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum