Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

181The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:16

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

You do three days a week so thought i would give it a go.

Don't wear lycra other than for me.  Please.you know i get jealous

Ok, I love you, Tash

182The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Try Quorn Johnny. Very healthy.

If you can get over it tasting like cardboard. Neutral

183The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:28

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Its basically an app that will train you from doing nothing to being able to do 10k in 13 weeks.  For example; werk 1 day 1 is a 30 minute exercise.  5 minute brisk walk to warm up.  Then alternating between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for 20 minutes and then a 5 minute brisk walk to cool down.  It increases steadily everyday and also plays your music for you but tells you when to walk jog etc....

You do three days a week so thought i would give it a go.

Don't wear lycra other than for me.  Please.you know i get jealous

Sorry tash but my heart belongs to another
Please be me

Not saying a word Smile

184The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:29

boltonbonce wrote:Try Quorn Johnny. Very healthy.

Im used to that with my missus' cooking

(Kp, promise you will delete that if she ever decides to spy on me on here Smile )

185The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No internet access in prison.

186The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

187The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:40

Natasha Whittam wrote:No internet access in prison.

Why is she in prison?

188The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Try Quorn Johnny. Very healthy.

I once stayed at a Bed and Breakfast on Anglesey and the landlady was a vegetarian.

We got them pretend Quorn sausages and transparent bacon for our brekkie.

Fried tomato, baked bean and mushroom sandwich was surprisingly nice. The pretend sausages and transparent bacon went into a bag and was discarded later.

We politely declined the offer of some more.

Why is it that some mass produced vegetarian food has to imitate meat products? 

I like vegetables, many different vegetables but when I want a sausage (ooh err), I want a sausage.

189The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most veggie sausages are pretty tasteless,a fact they make up for by filling them with spices.
Not bad,but meat eaters shouldn't waste their time on them.
Might as well have the real thing,if you must.
The Quorn ham isn't bad though.

190The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 21:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I bet Mo Farah doesn't/can't eat Quorn Ham.  Wink

191The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know very well he loves it. Very Happy
The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 CHxFjo3W8AAFVMo

192The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 22:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sick to death of that frigging advert "practice......protein, practice......protein"

Just shut up Mo you tit!

193The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 22:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not done his hair much good. Very Happy

194The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 22:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:I'm sick to death of that frigging advert "practice......protein, practice......protein"

Just shut up Mo you tit!

Steady on Karly.

We'll have none of that about a Muslim who likes our way of life and is proud to be British. A 'British Muslim' is as rare as rocking horse excrement, but that's what Mo is.  Cool

It is annoying is that advert though.  Very Happy

195The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Tue Nov 24 2015, 22:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm sick to death of that frigging advert "practice......protein, practice......protein"

Just shut up Mo you tit!

Steady on Karly.

We'll have none of that about a Muslim who likes our way of life and is proud to be British. A 'British Muslim' is as rare as rocking horse excrement, but that's what Mo is.  Cool
That will explain why he has his hands up in a suggestive manner then.

He must be practicing his innocent pose for when the police raid his gaff! Very Happy

196The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 25 2015, 10:42

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

dried out seafood pancakes, rest gone in the recycling

197The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 25 2015, 10:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how many of these pancakes did you have Manda?  Very Happy

198The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 25 2015, 11:12

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:how many of these pancakes did you have Manda?  Very Happy
too many Mr Pig, too many. Blame Morrisons, they had their mixed fish AND their prawns on special

199The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 25 2015, 12:15

Nothing yet. Not even a drink. Feel crap because if it too.

200The Breakfast Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 25 2015, 12:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just having a pint mug of PG tips now and a Holland's meat pie to follow. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum