Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide.

+10
terenceanne
wanderlust
doffcocker
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Who's the better striker?

Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Vote_lcap92%Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 92% [ 23 ]
Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 04:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Can't believe you're even arguing it, none of those players were on anelkas level.

It's all subjective.

Ok, in your opinion anelka wasn't the best. But your opinion is wrong, I'm afraid

If you say so clever cunt

No need to call me a cunt you silly old fart

82Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 06:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes I am a silly old fart and I wear the badge with honour!
You still need to reach my age.
You are either on a wind up or just plain dumb, take your pick?
How can you judge when you've seen fuck all to compare?

83Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 09:26

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Ok, in your opinion anelka wasn't the best. But your opinion is wrong, I'm afraid

I think this is the end for you Boggers, you're really showing your lack of knowledge.

I didn't realise your demise would happen so quickly once I cut the apron strings, but clearly you are just a big bellend.

Until McGinlay or Walker win the Champions League and World Cup then your argument doesn't stand up in any way.

84Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 09:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So you have to win the World Cup or Champions League to be a top striker?
As an aside Phil Neal won a few Europe Cup medals, the fore runner of the Champions League, his only claim to fame was the worst manager of BWFC in my lifetime so far and he could take penalties.
It's a no brainer for discussion, Francis Lee never won a World Cup but scored 2/3rd of a goal a game whilst at Wanderers and went on to play for England at the World Cup. Is he the best striker/goalscorer to play for Bolton, I don't know, but he certainly stands comparison with Anelka, despite the different era.

85Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 10:06

No of course you don't - but that's not what I said is it? When comparing players (particularly of a similar era) the titles that they've won is blatantly relevant to judging how good they were. Hence I'd say Anelka was a far better player than McGinlay/Walker. Not a better player for Bolton in terms of what they gave to the club for instance but ability wise. Undeniable.

86Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 10:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:No of course you don't - but that's not what I said is it? When comparing players (particularly of a similar era) the titles that they've won is blatantly relevant to judging how good they were. Hence I'd say Anelka was a far better player than McGinlay/Walker. Not a better player for Bolton in terms of what they gave to the club for instance but ability wise. Undeniable.

The standard of football was much higher 20 years ago so your argument is flawed.

87Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 12:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have read more than my fair share of shit on here but some of the imbecilic comments in this article really do blow my mind. Congratulations!

88Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 13:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I have read more than my fair share of shit on here but some of the imbecilic comments in this article really do blow my mind. Congratulations!

1874 has a time machine, his comments aren't as stupid as they appear.

89Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 15:43

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Anelka's the best striker ever to play for Bolton Wanderers - that's undeniable. 

Ha Ha Ha

An England international, Lofthouse played his entire club career for his home town club, Bolton Wanderers, scoring 255 goals in 452 league appearances.
Exactly Lofthouse 30 in 33 for England gives him more than a shout?

And Nat
Super John was fantastic for us but when we stepped up to the Prem, He looked lost. your comparing apples with Pears. Anelka was a class act played for some seriously good teams.  To compare JM & AW is way off the mark.

Last edited by wessy on Sat Nov 14 2015, 15:47; edited 1 time in total

90Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 15:46

Nat's just on the windup, nobody's that thick.

91Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I've said, the standard of football 20-25 years ago was far higher than the crap we see today.

Granted, it's probably more entertaining nowadays but that's because no one can defend anymore.

92Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 16:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:As I've said, the standard of football 20-25 years ago was far higher than the crap we see today.

Granted, it's probably more entertaining nowadays but that's because no one can defend anymore.

You're an awful wum

93Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 16:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How would you know, or were you going to matches as a 3 year old?

94Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

finlaymcdanger wrote:I have read more than my fair share of shit on here but some of the imbecilic comments in this article really do blow my mind.
Is that better than somebody blowing your Knob?

95Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 19:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:How would you know, or were you going to matches as a 3 year old?
Be fair, he'd be 15 when Anelka played and have his autograph and loads of pictures of him on his bedroom wall.
Those are quality moments in a little boy's life!!

96Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 20:32

Soul Kitchen wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:I have read more than my fair share of shit on here but some of the imbecilic comments in this article really do blow my mind.

Unnecessary filth

97Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sat Nov 14 2015, 21:27

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Strange question but no. No it isn't. Been a while has it?

98Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. - Page 5 Empty Re: Anelka Vs Klasnic - You decide. Sun Nov 15 2015, 09:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What for me? Yeh, it's unecessary filth!
Just a tongue in cheek comment, no offence intended, obviously gone over your head?
And the young inexperienced person above you also, but nowt new there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum