Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do we have any Police Community Support Officers here?

+6
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Mallorca Trotter
Sluffy
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Plastic plods, but if it helps you into the Police, then good luck

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought that if you wanted to become a police officer it was now a requirement that you have to spend a year as either a special constable or a pcso these days.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

LH, if that was the policy, they would probably lose more recruits than enlist

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I have applied to become a PCSO and tomorrow am going for an interview at the local assessment centre.

A PCSO is nothing but a mobile scarecrow. Blunkett's Bouncers my arse. They have very limited powers and can't make arrests. A failed social experiment that only the idiots running the country in the UK could have dreamt up.

Join the regulars, that way if you get a good kicking you will get some decent compo plus the regs have a far better pension scheme.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael, you failed to let us know how you went on with the interview?

I am reliably informed that part of the interview process involves a psychometric test ?

Also some bizarre questions are posed to see what kind of individual you are.

Allegedly, one of the questions is, ' Which person in the world would you like to meet most ?'

My reply would be, ' The person who stole my car.'

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

dudes aint takin' no shit from no bruva

Do we have any Police Community Support Officers here? - Page 2 Daffyd2

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Grim reading in the news today. In three years time there will be 6,000 less frontline policemen in England. The police are concerned about further riots this summer but Nick Herbert ( Minister for Police ) seems to think the cops can maintain the staus quo.

I just can't see it myself. When London was under siege last Summer, police from Manchester, Lancashire, Liverpool, Cheshire and Cumbria were shipped down sarf to crack a few skulls of the great unwashed, leaving their own towns thin on the ground when the shit hit the fan.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul etc etc...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Are you predicting something RT?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just bumped this up because Michael Bolton is currently on-line.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you quit your job Michael?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I had the pleasure of two pcso's visiting me recently. One was very nice and made some good points but the other was a horrible fat cunt who seemed intent on telling me off like a naughty school kid. I ended up giving him shit, opening the front door and telling him to get out. Once they were outside the fat cunt turned round and said he was going to get a proper copper to come round to see me. So I said 'good, now fuck off fake copper' and slammed the door in his face. Not heard anything from them since then. They're pretty useless really.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I had the pleasure of two pcso's visiting me recently. One was very nice and made some good points but the other was a horrible fat cunt who seemed intent on telling me off like a naughty school kid. I ended up giving him shit, opening the front door and telling him to get out. Once they were outside the fat cunt turned round and said he was going to get a proper copper to come round to see me. So I said 'good, now fuck off fake copper' and slammed the door in his face. Not heard anything from them since then. They're pretty useless really.

Why were they visiting you, had one of your internet chicks complained?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Flashing people in the park.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum