Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

have you ever used a dating/matchmaking site?

+7
gloswhite
TheHateCamel
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Quent
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

THC, thats no good, he doesn't fit the profile raised by MB. Very Happy. My own view is that in this electronic age more and more people are finding it quite normal to use such sites, and MB's profile is the exception rather than the rule. Jayne, go for it, but tread carefully.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite - Well I do agree with Jayne that it can get really hard to meet someone as you move towards and into your 30s as most people are in relationships and also people are out less socially in their 30s as friends all settle down and don't go out so much.

But I do think the best way to meet someone is from meeting someone you get to know in real life. There are a lot of weirdos, dregs of society and human carbuncles on these sites.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:gloswhite - Well I do agree with Jayne that it can get really hard to meet someone as you move towards and into your 30s as most people are in relationships and also people are out less socially in their 30s as friends all settle down and don't go out so much.

But I do think the best way to meet someone is from meeting someone you get to know in real life. There are a lot of weirdos, dregs of society and human carbuncles on these sites.

Michael, you've never mentioned a woman in your life. If there is one how did you attract her, with your burger flipping skills?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

MB, can't argue with your points, just don't believe its as prevalent as many think. However, I wouldn't recommend someone like Quent doing it, because we know it will end in disaster Very Happy

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:gloswhite - Well I do agree with Jayne that it can get really hard to meet someone as you move towards and into your 30s as most people are in relationships and also people are out less socially in their 30s as friends all settle down and don't go out so much.

Michael, you've never mentioned a woman in your life. If there is one how did you attract her, with your burger flipping skills?

I haven't mentioned a woman in my life mainly because I haven't got one. I was seeing someone last year for 6 months but it didn't work out, we're still really good friends though.

But I would never go on an internet dating site. I like to get to know someone first and for me I could only be interested in someone who I really like as a person. I just don't see how you can really do that from an internet dating site.

What about you - are you still single? What sort of guy are you looking for? Don't think this is me trying to turn on the charm but I am really surprised you are single because personality wise you have a lot going for you.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

gloswhite wrote:However, I wouldn't recommend someone like Quent doing it, because we know it will end in disaster Very Happy

How dare you! Billie is the best thing to happen to me since Marie.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jayne..

I have the same issue, I just find if I dont really bother about 'pulling' I attract poeple...

Usually just pissed up chavvy bitches tho who I cant be arsed with...

Oh, trust me....if you look anything like your profile pic, you should have no trouble whatsoever getting any attention Smile

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Jayne..

I have the same issue, I just find if I dont really bother about 'pulling' I attract poeple...

Usually just pissed up chavvy bitches tho who I cant be arsed with...

Oh, trust me....if you look anything like your profile pic, you should have no trouble whatsoever getting any attention Smile

But its probably not her picture. I don't think people really post their real pictures by their name you know. She probably looks like Pat Butcher.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

But I would never go on an internet dating site. I like to get to know someone first and for me I could only be interested in someone who I really like as a person. I just don't see how you can really do that from an internet dating site.

What about you - are you still single? What sort of guy are you looking for? Don't think this is me trying to turn on the charm but I am really surprised you are single because personality wise you have a lot going for you.

Did your woman dump you because she found your suitcase collection?

I think internet dating sites have vastly improved in recent years, lots of pretty people too busy to meet people in the traditional way. If I didn't have a queue of men at my door I wouldn't hesitate to join up.

Yes I am still single Michael, I haven't met the right man yet.

Michael Bolton wrote:She probably looks like Pat Butcher.

this thread is doing nothing for my self confidence Very Happy

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

have you ever used a dating/matchmaking site? - Page 2 Suspect5
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Did your woman dump you because she found your suitcase collection?

I think internet dating sites have vastly improved in recent years, lots of pretty people too busy to meet people in the traditional way. If I didn't have a queue of men at my door I wouldn't hesitate to join up.

Yes I am still single Michael, I haven't met the right man yet.

Well I know a woman at work who met someone on Match.com and they sounded a right weirdo. He was called Mark, drove a 1973 Cortina, wore a Dunlop tracksuit, etc - he liked being wrapped up in clingfilm and wore a gimp mask.

This is apparently the norm for people on dating sites, they all own a gimp mask.

I have posted an image of a typical internet dating person at the top of this post.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I have posted an image of a typical internet dating person at the top of this post.

We all know that's you Michael.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:after all that i'm still single boys Very Happy

I have a model railway in my attic so you can come and play with my locomotive anytime.

Actually, tuesday evening is best because that's when the missus is at her woodwork class.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

We all know that's you Michael.

Get stuffed.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Put your match.com advert on here Jayne, I'm sure there will be no shortage of takers. Reebok Trotter is gagging for it.

The old cliche, ' Where there's a hole there's hope' still applies, but as I have got older I tend to view internet dating sites with a ' weather eye '. Most self-described 18 year old beautiful young fillies who collect and wear string bikinis are, in reality, more likely to be middle-aged pot bellied guys named Sid who collect and wear string cheese.

I still enjoy sex at 53. I live at 59 so it's no distance.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:Internet dating sites are for weirdos. 70% of men on internet dating sites are called Mark. They wear tracksuits, they drive a 1973 Ford Cortina, they have an IQ of 76 and have the personality of a turd.

The women on there are all called Sally and are single mums who are a bit chubby. They have the intelligence of a halfwit and not two pennies to rub together.

Stay well clear.

SHUT UP MARK

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum