Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neil Lennon: Bolton Wanderers boss questions his role

+7
scottjames30
doffcocker
JAH
luckyPeterpiper
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:And who do we bring in JAH? Who's going to be stupid enough to take on the job as things stand? I want Neil to stay, in fact if I was taking over I'd make my first order of business a meeting with him to ensure he knew that and that he'd be backed with funds in the next window in order to rebuild where it's most needed, on the field.

+1

He seems like the only sane person at the Macron at the moment. Perhaps those that want him out have the method for polishing turds?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You go for a job interview....the boss lies through the teeth about everything you are going to get.  How would you feel at your new job?  I don't blame him if he quits the sinking ship. Oh by the way we are not paying you either ..... Sad

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Correct. He's been dealt a shit hand and folk expect him to pull rabbits out of a hat.
There might be diamonds in a pack of cards but there's none at the Macron that pulls a shirt on!

No point in sacking him now, would only add more turmoil to a very messy situation. If he hangs around through it all then we'll have to re-evaluate once admin/new owner is sorted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum