Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Push bike riders

+3
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Mr Magoo
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 10:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What are your opinions on Caravans then.

22Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 10:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Magoo wrote:What are your opinions on Caravans then.

haha...

my parents own a static on a private park near clithero, its pretty nice too, central heating, washing machine, dryer, built in cooker, microwave, fridge freezer...

I assume you mean tourers though.

Il be honest, I really dont mind them provided im not behind one....If im behind one, it becomes a serious issue and I start working out how I can destroy it...

yes...they are very annoying!

23Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 10:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I live in a holiday hot spot for the bloody thing's, it can take ages to get past them on these country lanes.

24Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 12:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lets get this right......

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ROAD TAX! - Fact

There is a Vehicle Excise Duty for vehicles that have engines and thats what most people pay. And then some motor vehicles are also exempt from paying the duty.

The Vehicle Excise Duty does not go towards the upkeep of roads - it goes into central government hands and they spend it where they like. Apart from motorways all A, B and C roads are paid for through the council tax and as such ANYONE can use a road from tractor to spacehopper from horse to cycle-bike. Motorway upkeep and construction comes from central government.

25Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 14:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The whole point of the vehicle excise licence or road fund licence being introduced was to pay for and maintain the upkeep of our roads. You only need a vehicle excise licence if you are parked on or driving on a road repairable at public expense. You don't need a tax disc to drive and park on an unadopted road. A large part of vehicle excise duty does get hived off elsewhere but it was orginally introduced for road maintenance.

26Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 15:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:The whole point of the vehicle excise licence or road fund licence being introduced was to pay for and maintain the upkeep of our roads. You only need a vehicle excise licence if you are parked on or driving on a road repairable at public expense. You don't need a tax disc to drive and park on an unadopted road. A large part of vehicle excise duty does get hived off elsewhere but it was orginally introduced for road maintenance.

Only between 1908 and 1938 was it used for road maintenance. In fact it was Churchill that took it away from maintenance as he thought it would lead to trouble in the future with road users thinking its their road. Funnily enough we all regards Churchill in this aromatic heroic figure from World War II, and certainly he was but also with continued reading he has helped to lead the country to very dubious decisions such as the Road Tax and the establishment of the European Court of Human Rights.

27Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 15:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc71 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:The whole point of the vehicle excise licence or road fund licence being introduced was to pay for and maintain the upkeep of our roads. You only need a vehicle excise licence if you are parked on or driving on a road repairable at public expense. You don't need a tax disc to drive and park on an unadopted road. A large part of vehicle excise duty does get hived off elsewhere but it was orginally introduced for road maintenance.

Only between 1908 and 1938 was it used for road maintenance. In fact it was Churchill that took it away from maintenance as he thought it would lead to trouble in the future with road users thinking its their road. Funnily enough we all regards Churchill in this aromatic heroic figure from World War II, and certainly he was but also with continued reading he has helped to lead the country to very dubious decisions such as the Road Tax and the establishment of the European Court of Human Rights.

You might actually be a nice bloke, but feck me your a boring cu#t.

28Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 15:48

Mr Magoo wrote:

You might actually be a nice bloke, but feck me your a boring cu#t.

At last, someone else spots that bwfc71 is a boring bugger.

29Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Funnily enough we all regards Churchill in this aromatic heroic figure from World War II.

Speak for yourself.

I've no idea what he smelled like.

30Push bike riders - Page 2 Empty Re: Push bike riders Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

never thought of it like that, when i was writing it :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum