Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon Gossip. (i quit video post 10)

+3
doffcocker
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lennon Gossip. (i quit video post 10) Empty Lennon Gossip. (i quit video post 10) Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A few rumours Lennon has resigned and the club will make an announcement today about something.  Probably a load of shite...

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Brown is on the phone .

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It looks like a lot of people - the same ones who wouldn't have had a bad word said about him 12 months ago - have decided that it's time for a change. Again.

Not an easy position to recover from for Bolton managers. These things usually escalate into a witch hunt that goes on for months even years until the guy finally gets sacked. In that respect it seems more appealing for Lennon and the club to go separate ways now but whoever comes in will only have the same shit to deal with once the honeymoon period (assuming there is one) ends and then the cycle begins again.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Brown would bring out the best in Heskey.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Phil Brown would bring out the best in Heskey.
 unless he has a time machine i doubt it  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

to be honest there have been lots of other managers sacked this season with a lot better records than Lennion. Yes he's had his hands tied but one win in 27 is shocking. If the club wasn't skint he would have gone ages ago

Bolton Nuts

Admin

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Naughty Biggie.

Very Happy

(The Scottish accents did it for me.)

Next. .............

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What. Nearly all the media at our pressers are scottish no?

Is that not a real vid.

y2johnny wrote:Is that not a real vid.

It's a "real" vid inasmuch as it exists, but it's "real" in the same way Frankenstein's monster was.  Very Happy

Ah. Fair enough. I thought it was genuine. Too trusting. ......especially of biggie

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Dont listen to breadman. He is a sausage. It is lennon. 100%

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A club statement has now been made.  They will conduct an internal investigation in regards to the newspaper article

Biggie wrote:Dont listen to breadman. He is a sausage. It is lennon. 100%

I never said it wasn't Lennon, did I....? Very Happy

For the record, it is him and it is also him genuinely outlining his reasons for walking away from his job at a press conference.

IIRC, it was because he wasn't being backed by the board when he asked for some money to improve the team.

None of the audio has been edited or fiddled with - it's 100% legit.

I also believe that after the press conference wrapped up, he nipped over the road for a pint of heavy and a deep-fried Mars Bar.

Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The audio from when he left Celtic? 

Love it J you chancin' barsteward.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Breadman wrote:
Biggie wrote:Dont listen to breadman. He is a sausage. It is lennon. 100%

I never said it wasn't Lennon, did I....? Very Happy

For the record, it is him and it is also him genuinely outlining his reasons for walking away from his job at a press conference.

IIRC, it was because he wasn't being backed by the board when he asked for some money to improve the team.

None of the audio has been edited or fiddled with - it's 100% legit.

I also believe that after the press conference wrapped up, he nipped over the road for a pint of heavy and a deep-fried Mars Bar.

Very Happy
Or is that the cover story. Don't forget he was doing this in Glasgow. Club may have got fed up with his antics as Bolton may do as well.

Almost had me fooled, but the scots reporters gave it away as the press conference when he left Celtic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum