Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zat Knight False Economy Coyle (proving to be a clueless clown)

+5
Sluffy
largehat
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Born to be a wanderer
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Keeping Knight IMO is a false economy.The decision to keep Knight could cost us a place back in the Premiership.Fuck him off sign Matt Mills and lets end this ongoing knightmare put to bed.Coyle is proving to be a twat if he thinks knight is worth keeping.The best thing i heard about it was Mills will be on a similair wage to Knight??????????.Well he is on 25k at Lecstier.Are we saying we are offering Knight 20k MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.We still need another centre half no matter what.Knightmare cost us with his weak defending v WBA and i wish he was on twitter so i could tell him that 90% of Bolton fans do not want him.Let him stay if he was on 2.5k a week as cover (bench warmer) but get rid is the best option IMO.Coyle saying millions ride on knightmare.s decision to stay or go.FFS Bon Voyage.Adios See Ya!Evil or Very Mad

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I only got through a third of your post as reading it was giving me a headache.

I'm not usually a grammar Nazi and this is after all only a football forum, but please, there have to be some standards.

We are English after all.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some people automatically think "staying on at the club on reduced wages" means the same as "staying on on low wages". It doesn't. I'd be amazed if the club kept Knight on on a higher wage than the Championship average.

P.S. Born to be a wanderer, are you a Zat Knight fan, yes or no? Just to clarify and everything.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:I only got through a third of your post as reading it was giving me a headache.

I'm not usually a grammar Nazi and this is after all only a football forum, but please, there have to be some standards.

We are English after all.

THC you big bully, I bet if the internet was around when you and I were 9 years old, we'd have been typing guff like that too. Born to be a Wanderer in this century.

The bit about wishing he was on Twitter so he could give him a piece of his mind was fantastic. What a knob.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Millions riding on Knight decision - Marc Iles

ZAT Knight could save Wanderers millions if he decides to stick around for a season in the Championship.

We should find out this week whether the big defender intends to sign a new deal at the Reebok, or whether he chooses to follow Nigel Reo-Coker and Jussi Jaaskelainen out of the door.

Although his relationship with Whites fans suffered significantly last season, as he struggled to find form at the foot of the table, Owen Coyle is keen to keep some experience in the camp after losing or releasing some of his most influential players already this summer.

As the Whites have such a dearth of defensive cover, Knight would need to be replaced immediately.

And that would most likely mean a move for Leicester City’s £2.5m-rated Matt Mills, who would also command a similar salary.

But that could be money better kept in the bank as Coyle looks to invest in a midfield enforcer and a back-up goalkeeper in the next couple of weeks before turning his attention to the loan market and his allies in the Premier League.

There undoubtedly exists a section of the Wanderers support who remain unconvinced that Knight remaining with the club would be a step forward.

Certainly, the numbers from last season do not make good reading, with the Whites winning only five of the 25 games he started.

Most of those games were played alongside Gary Cahill, although his brief stint with David Wheater in January also failed to produce encouraging results.

He has played just once as a central defensive partner to Tim Ream, however, and as Wheater looks set to be out for much of the campaign to come, the American would most likely to be foil should Knight choose to stay.

Knight’s best form in a Wanderers shirt arguably came in the months Cahill spent on the sidelines after a blood clot was discovered and he often looked more at ease in the current England international’s absence.

The player himself looked destined to leave last month when interest from Cardiff and West Ham became public but sources close to him suggest he is giving the Whites offer of a reduced deal serious thought because he has forged such a good relationship with the backroom staff.

It is also understood he would like to end his playing days in the US, but that such a move is still at least a year away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's also "millions" of points resting on his decision too.

the amount we'll lose if he signs on.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am reliably informed that Zat Knight is on Twitter. Isn't his first name Zatiyah or something similar.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I am reliably informed that Zat Knight is on Twitter. Isn't his first name Zatiyah or something similar.

here's his tweet from November.

just dropped my razor in the urinal again, fuck's sake boys #butterfingersm8

somethings telling me thats not him.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Largehat you might be happy to see the useless twat pick up 20k a week while fucking up time and time again.Ive renewed my season ticket and do not want to see him ever again.By the way you dont know me so dont call me a knob.If you do so again ill smash your fucking head in.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Here's a picture of handbags.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can we all just pack in the macho posturing stuff from now on please.

Thank you

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't make me laugh. You don't know me, either. If I want to take the piss out of your silly post and call you a 'knob' again in future I won't hesitate.

Oh and by the way, seeing as you think abusing people on twitter is a good idea, I'm on there with exactly the same username as here, if you want to make any more threats you can't carry out, make them on there in future for the sake of everyone else on the forum, which is a place where people discuss things and take the piss out of each other without the hard man act. Ta.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Largehat you might be happy to see the useless twat pick up 20k a week while fucking up time and time again.Ive renewed my season ticket and do not want to see him ever again.By the way you dont know me so dont call me a knob.If you do so again ill smash your fucking head in.

You've really left yourself with nowhere to go now have you....

In as a lamb & work up son.... Not begin as a wild dog !!

Eat him LH....

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Largehat you might be happy to see the useless twat pick up 20k a week while fucking up time and time again.Ive renewed my season ticket and do not want to see him ever again.By the way you dont know me so dont call me a knob.If you do so again ill smash your fucking head in.

Shocked

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Yes and you dont know me but you can criticize my post but i dont take to personal insults.The twitter thing to Knight was a bit tongue in cheek.But the general consensus with him is that most Bolton fans want him to go.Id like him to know that nothing personal against the man himself.He could be a very nice fella but his footballing skills are all im interested in.If you disagree thats fine but just leave the personal insults out.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I consider the odd bit of personal abuse part and parcel of the site - anyone will tell you I receive my fair share - but if it's not for you, fair enough, I wish you had posted that first time round instead of the threats.

With regards to Knight, my issue with what you are saying is that we don't know the salary figures involved. In my opinion if he had been offered anywhere near 20k per week he'd have nothing to think about and would have signed on weeks ago.

I am not a fan of Knight's but I said elsewhere on here recently he will probably make a reasonably good defender at a lower level and to replace him with someone of a similar standard but younger we will either have to pay a fee or take a gamble on a foreign Bosman.

I believe Knight will have been on about 28K last season and the new contract on offer will have been less than half that. This will be why is agent is sniffing around for a better deal elsewhere rather than taking a bit of time to decide and committing.

Marc Iles making numbers up in the Bolton News does not make Coyle a clueless clown.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

LargeHat likes Wrestling

You don't see anyone taking the piss, because it's not on.. He's 11 and he can..

Very Happy Laughing

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mallorca Trotter wrote:LargeHat likes Wrestling

You don't see anyone taking the piss, because it's not on.. He's 11 and he can..

Where were you on the diamond jubilee thread on here?

Are you only a flag-waving royalist when it's easy?

I enjoy the drama and theatre of professional wrestling when it is done well. It amuses me. I know what it is, and I enjoy the storytelling aspect. Big deal.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

It was following up your tweet, you big Jessie...

I like birds, each to their own... bounce

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to enjoy wrestling when I was a kid. Mick McManus, Adrian Street, Jacky Pallo, Vic Faulkner, Bert Royal, Adrian Street, Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Kendo Nagasaki, Dalibar Singh, Mark ' Rollerball ' Rocco, Honeyboy Zimba etc etc, proper entertainers but these modern day wrestlers are steroid induced meatheads who act corny.

MMA is the future and has been since it's inception in 1993.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't enjoy MMA. It's not the future in my house. I don't see the two as being in competition. One is sport, the other is entertainment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum