Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zat Knight False Economy Coyle (proving to be a clueless clown)

+5
Sluffy
largehat
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Born to be a wanderer
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

I met a girl who used to get me in a headlock like Mick McManus..

It was foreplay... Shit me up... I had to move hotels.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Thats fair enough and i apologize if i bit before.Its just i have never called anyone with a personal insult.Had a hard day lifting my own bricks so i was a bit irritable.Sick of this Knight thing panning out.Thought he had a deadline this monday.As far as Coyle being clueless(an exageration) but last season he made a lot of mistakes the biggest one for me was not playing Sordell.Subbing Muamba v Newcastle when the score was 0-0 and a point after winning at Blackburn would have made it a good few days.He did it again v Norwich bringing KD on at 0-0 and in both matches we lost 2-0 as once we went 4-4-2 we were exposed.Although Eagles losing the ball as soon as he came on and decided not to chase the lost ball which was cut back to Ben Arfa 1-0,that didnt help.But when u r at the bottom everypoint on the board counts,he seemed to go for wins which is all very well but when your centre forward N,gog scores 3 all season something should say a point will do.Them 2 matches if we had held out would of kept us up.Will have to wait and see if he can steer us back up.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I used to enjoy wrestling when I was a kid. Mick McManus, Adrian Street, Jacky Pallo, Vic Faulkner, Bert Royal, Adrian Street, Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, Kendo Nagasaki, Dalibar Singh, Mark ' Rollerball ' Rocco, Honeyboy Zimba etc etc, proper entertainers but these modern day wrestlers are steroid induced meatheads who act corny.

MMA is the future and has been since it's inception in 1993.
Dont foget steve logan, met mick mcmanus once he was really small.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Sick of this Knight thing panning out.Thought he had a deadline this monday. As far as Coyle being clueless(an exageration) but last season he made a lot of mistakes the biggest one for me was not playing Sordell.Subbing Muamba v Newcastle when the score was 0-0 and a point after winning at Blackburn would have made it a good few days.He did it again v Norwich bringing KD on at 0-0 and in both matches we lost 2-0 as once we went 4-4-2 we were exposed.Although Eagles losing the ball as soon as he came on and decided not to chase the lost ball which was cut back to Ben Arfa 1-0,that didnt help.But when u r at the bottom everypoint on the board counts,he seemed to go for wins which is all very well but when your centre forward N,gog scores 3 all season something should say a point will do.Them 2 matches if we had held out would of kept us up.Will have to wait and see if he can steer us back up.

I agree the Knight thing has dragged out too long, it must be nearly 3 weeks since we published our retained list. I suspect that he is being given longer than normal to decide because he is being offered a massive pay cut and the club do want him to stay (unlike Jussi who I think was offered a massive pay cut and forced out).

I also agree that Coyle got substitutions wrong in key games far too many times last season and that he must demonstrate he has learned from his tactical naivete next season or I will be the first one calling for him to go. Next season I will have far less patience with Coyle. I do think Coyle was on a hiding to nothing last season with the circumstances and budget restraints at the club, but next season he will have one of the biggest budgets in the division to play with and I don't think we will ever see a season like that again for injuries and illnesses as long as any of us are alive. So in other words, it's time to deliver.

I do think we all knew what type of manager Coyle was when we hired him. He plays gung-ho football, is of average ability and is inexperienced. Everyone was fine with that when we over achieving in the top half of the table but I am disappointed with the severity and haste with which many on internet forums turned on him at the back end of the season before last and at the start of last season. He's exactly what I expected in many ways. Next season I think you will find we will dish out a fair few hammerings 4-0 and so on but we will also throw away valuable away draws going for a win - it is the guy's nature.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, McManus was tiny but Giant Haystacks was a big bastard. He lived in Salford for a number of years.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:met mick mcmanus once he was really small.

This bird wasnt.. She stood on the balcony and I lost the Mediterranean Sea..

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mallorca Trotter wrote:

Was it Becky from Blackburn currently doing the rounds on Big Brother ? She looks like she has flattened a lot of grass in her time.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mallorca Trotter wrote:

Was it Becky from Blackburn currently doing the rounds on Big Brother ? She looks like she has flattened a lot of grass in her time.

Think 'Becky' - After she's let herself go...

It was a 'One for the Team" exercise.. And that waste nearest she got to an exercise..

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Becky would actually be a pretty girl if she could lose about seven stone. She has lovely big blue eyes and is up for a laugh without taking herself too seriously. At the moment she is clearly built for comfort and not for speed, which is no good to me with my prostate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum