Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015

+13
karlypants
gloswhite
scottjames30
doffcocker
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Norpig
Bwfc1958
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

The final award this year is the Outstanding Contribution award. There is no vote for this one, just a presentation of the award. 

I'm sure the majority on here will agree with the decision, so without further ado, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the award for outstanding contribution to nuts 2015 goes to none other than the KFC king himself - 
JOHNNY!!!  cheers :clap: :number1: :party: :clap: :number1: :party: :clap: :number1: :party: :clap: :number1: :party: :clap: :number1: :party:

Johnny has been prolific in the last 12 to 18 months. In that time I reckon he must have made around 7 or 8 thousand of his 10,000 plus posts. 

Always good for a laugh and trying to keep things light hearted when the serious stuff gets discussed as well as contributing many funny threads to keep the place ticking over when it's quiet,  doesn't mind an occasional argument and is partial to the odd meltdown here and there. 

On top of that he's managed to get himself banned from Burnden Aces about 27 times which deserves recognition in itself. 

Congratulations brother, you deserve it.  :clap:

If anyone disagrees with the award, please forward your complaints to the following email address - 

Idontgiveashitwhatyouthink@yourejustjealousso.STFU

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well deserved award for Johnny  cheers

i'm sure the Brotherhood would disagree but who cares?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Johnny. A well deserved award.
I'll try not to blub.
Outstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  FanfareOutstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  FanfareOutstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  FanfareOutstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  Moshpit

Last edited by boltonbonce on Thu Dec 31 2015, 12:15; edited 1 time in total

Thanks 58 and Nordave.

Its (mostly) been a pleasure.

Im sure some people will definitely disagree. Smile

boltonbonce wrote:Well done Johnny. A well deserved award.
I'll try not to blubb.
Outstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  FanfareOutstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  FanfareOutstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  FanfareOutstanding contribution to Nuts award 2015  Moshpit

Cheers dad. Pass the tissues :'(

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another embarrassing 58 award, I seriously think he wants to have sex with Johnny.

And what sort of person accepts an award where there was no public vote?

Hand the trophy back Johnny, have some pride.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you've won an award now Nat so give it a rest. This site can't just wait for you to decide you want to take part when you feel like it. Johnny is here every day keeping this place ticking over

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have voted for Johnny anyway seeing as he has contributed tirelessly throughout the year.

I'd might have voted for the Nat character if he'd been arsed to recycle the BEL thing a few more times and not been a complete and utter miserable tw@t throughout 2015 but unfortunately he didn't and he was.

Well done Johnny - fully deserved.

I'm more than happy for it to go to a vote

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:you've won an award now Nat so give it a rest. This site can't just wait for you to decide you want to take part when you feel like it. Johnny is here every day keeping this place ticking over

Then call the award "Most Prolific Poster".

If people are going to give out awards they should do it properly, not just trophies for mates.

Johnny is better than this.

Put it to a vote. I don't mind nat.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Put it to a vote. I don't mind nat.

Ha ha, I'm only joking Johnny. I'm sure you'd win it anyway.

I'll be on Bradshawgate on Monday lunchtime when you do the bus top tour of Bolton. Blow me a kiss.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Put it to a vote. I don't mind nat.

Ha ha, I'm only joking Johnny. I'm sure you'd win it anyway.

I'll be on Bradshawgate on Monday lunchtime when you do the bus top tour of Bolton. Blow my willy.

I see manda was definitely the worthy winner

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Johnny.

Well done Johnny.

How come i dont have world greatest competition under my avatar?

Another well-deserved award.

Well played, Johnny.

Although special mention must go to KP for his sterling work on the Chatbox radio link.

It takes real dedication to sit there scrunching tinfoil up constantly for nearly two hours to re-create the "dodgy VHF radio" thing that gives the whole experience its comforting retro vibe.

Well done Johnny and KP.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

brilliant Johnny, v v well deserved. Get that title up there. Happy new year to nuts and all who sail in her.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good stuff y2j. Well deserved mate. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Congratulations Johnny I don't think many if any would disagree with your award, you have been the heartbeat of the forum this year throughout some difficult times that we've experienced - and I'm not talking about the football!

Never the less I feel I owe it to mention a few others who deserve a mention too.

Both Bonce and Bread have posted prolifically throughout the year but Bonce in particular has taken most things in his stride with good grace and with 'lashings' of humour.  Karly has done the lions share of the modding and day to day backroom stuff of the forum and is Mr Bolton Nuts Radio and without him the site would have been a great deal less than what it is.

There are too many others also worthy of mention but love her or loathe her, Nuts simply would not be Nuts without Natasha.  Her contribution to Nuts this year may well have been more negative than it was positive at times but it is certainly was 'outstanding' in many aspects!  I know of no other poster on any other site that can cause as much devilment and mischief as she - and long may she continue to do so - the last thing we want is a boring forum.

Nuts in general has had an outstanding year in every respect - posts made, arguments had, make ups made, members joined, members never coming back (!) - but above all the laughter and the tears.

So well done Johnny and well done each and every other fellow Nutters.

Happy New Year to you all.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Barb Dwyer wrote:How come i dont have world greatest competition under my avatar?

I think Karly must have forgotten to do it.

I'm sure he will get round to it when he puts up this award for Johnny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum