Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award

+4
boltonbonce
Norpig
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Hide & Seek: Who would win?

Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_lcap22%Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_lcap11%Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_lcap0%Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_lcap11%Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_lcap0%Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_lcap6%Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_lcap6%Nuts Member Most Likely To Win A Game Of Hide & Seek Award Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Here's another end of year poll thingy.

Who would win and why?

One vote use it wisely.

(Apologies to Mr Pig and anybody else I forgot to include.)

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Me, I successfully hid from this forum AND 606 for most of this year. Very Happy
 Seriously though, at the moment I'd go for boggers who seems to have pulled off a vanishing act that would make David Copperfield jealous Smile

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Angry Dad.
Wow scott, I'd actually forgotten Angry Dad.  Shocked

You're right, that really has to be the best piece of hiding on this site ever with the possible exception of Kennster.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it has to be ITK Boggers  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My vote goes to Manda.

As a LibDem she'll be almost invisible. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Angry Dad.
Wow scott, I'd actually forgotten Angry Dad.  Shocked

You're right, that really has to be the best piece of hiding on this site ever with the possible exception of Kennster.
 Kennster is too busy pretending to be a teenager on on other sites to bother on here anymore.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've only just noticed how many times Boggers is on the list  Laughing

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very Happy Same here norpig. 

You don't think someone's trying to rig the vote do you?  Rolling Eyes
Heaven forbid that Breadman might be trying to poke fun at the almighty oracle of all things BWFC.  Shocked

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I would like to nominate the member 'Carrs'.

Often found lurking on the site under the 'hide' username facility.

Both Boggars and Scott do the same but at least they usually post unlike our furtive friend 'carrs'.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i wonder if that is carrs pasties? he used to post on 606 i think?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:i wonder if that is carrs pasties? he used to post on 606 i think?
Yeah he did norpig. I bet you're right and it is him. But in all truth I think the greatest hide and seek of all time has to go to Reebok Bricks who successfully hid the fact he was a Manc Red for God knows how long.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Yeah he did norpig. I bet you're right and it is him. But in all truth I think the greatest hide and seek of all time has to go to Reebok Bricks who successfully hid the fact he was a Manc Red for God knows how long.
 i remember Reebok Bricks, didn't he always say he was going away for months on his yacht or something similar? Breaders will remember him as well

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
 i remember Reebok Bricks, didn't he always say he was going away for months on his yacht or something similar? Breaders will remember him as well
Yep, he alleged he was on the SS Djalmacia at Malta but one of the 606 guys (I can't remember which one) found that ship was actually in Russia being cut up for scrap and had been for ages. Bricks claimed to own a special share in the club too. The stories got bigger and bigger until Bricks pretty much portrayed himself as a billionaire playboy who lived a life of international mystery. It was actually quite a lot of fun while it lasted.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Riggins 44. Only uses pseudonyms but with a name like that we just have to look out for a Redskins fan of a certain age.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the Walkden area.

Prove it you bastards! 
Very Happy

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:My vote goes to Manda.

As a LibDem she'll be almost invisible. Very Happy
to think, I was upset when I thought you were retiring...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Ffs Bread, this was gonna be my big end of year finale poll and you've gone and ruined it now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum