Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do People Hide On Nuts?

+11
scottjames30
Keegan
Norpig
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 11:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you go to the stats at the bottom of the front page you can see there are currently two "hidden" members.

They have gone into their profile and changed their setup so they can lurk without being seen.

Why? What has the world come to when you have to hide on a forum of strangers?

2Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 11:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You're right Nat, its a bid of an odd way to behave.

They probably have flasher-macs and sweeties for the kids, too.

3Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 11:44

Why do people create multiple accounts and argue with themselves?

The internet is indeed a strange place.

(My profile's still public, by the way.)

4Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I never hide, we shall fight them on the beaches.

5Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Why do people treat the internet SO seriously?

Why don't they simply laugh at the bits that they think are funny and ignore the bits they don't?

Not as thought it means anything anyway.

Look what happened in Paris over a few cartoons ffs!

6Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Also you never see Nigerianbolton & RT on at the same time. scratch

7Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty sure bwfc1874 was one of the lurkers. The ponce.

8Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:13

I can only speak for myself here, but I think the problems start when people realise that many of the "people" they have been interacting with regularly are actually made up and don't really exist.

As I've said before on here, I'm all for made up characters if they're harmless and it's obvious that they are simply comic creations, designed to make people laugh but when it becomes apparent that several of the main characters on a site are nothing more than alternate identities for a couple of the site's main contributors.......it leaves you feeling cheated and you start to question everything.

And it all starts to seem a bit pointless.

And odd.

9Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went through the same phase bread... but then I thought to myself "why am I getting het up about this" and now I couldn't care less.

The amount of "characters" on here now is actually very low (1), and it used to be rather high, so you're really worrying about nothing Bread.

10Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:22

Can we not go down the multiple account shite again. It got boring weeks ago.

11Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Can we not go down the multiple account shite again. It got boring weeks ago.

Stop trying to control what people post. 

( Laughing)

12Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:24

I'm not getting het up about it, Hipster.

I'm just explaining why I no longer feel inclined to get involved like I used to.

It all feels a bit fake now and I'm not going to waste my time thinking up funny stuff to write on here, knowing that it'll probably only get read by about five people. (Twenty different characters, but only five people.)

13Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Can we not go down the multiple account shite again. It got boring weeks ago.

Are you trying to control what's spoken about on here again?

14Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:30

I'll be quiet then, whoever is controlling everyone else just carry on talking to yourself. It's a bit like that shit John Cusack film.

15Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've all gone mental

16Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You've all gone mental

Height and weight please.

17Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:32

Or only 1 person has.

18Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Height and weight please.

I have a healthy BMI. Let's just leave it at that

19Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm not getting het up about it, Hipster.

I'm just explaining why I no longer feel inclined to get involved like I used to.

It all feels a bit fake now and I'm not going to waste my time thinking up funny stuff to write on here, knowing that it'll probably only get read by about five people. (Twenty different characters, but only five people.)
Get back on here posting Breadders, you know you can't live without Nuts!

I'm real By the way! :good:

20Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Mon Jan 12 2015, 12:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who deleted Breadmans post...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum