Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've just left Dean Holdsworth a message on his answering machine.

+4
Bolton Nuts
Alf Hooker
boltonbonce
Norpig
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seriously.

Yes, I'm that bored.

If you phone the number for Sports Shield on their website (0203 813 4494) if rings for a bit then diverts to a Vodaphone voice-mail box for a mobile number (which it quotes in the message.)

So I've left him a quick message and asked him to call me back when he's free so we can have a chat about stuff.

I might even send him a text at midnight and wish him a Happy New Year now that I've got his mobile number!

This could be the start of a great friendship.

And if you're nice to me on here, I might even let you in our box at the Dean Holdsworth Stadium next season.

Just realised that this should probably be in Wandering Minds as there's absolutely no way Dean's likely to have anything to do with BWFC anytime soon.

Sorry.......

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how shocked are you going to be if he does reply?  Laughing

Amazed....given the names I've just called him in that message.

Go on....give it a go.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting my Brucie questions ready.

Wonder if he'll call the cops?

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Breadman wrote:Amazed....given the names I've just called him in that message.

Go on....give it a go.

If he does call back - ask him if he's still got Linsey Dawns number? - I might bell her myself as it must be getting near to my turn next

Ring him yourself, the number's at the top - I'm not yer bloody pimp!  Very Happy

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Find out if he shared a hot tub with Nat....

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

If you put the number in goggle Breads post is the first thing that comes up/

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Breadman wrote:Just realised that this should probably be in Wandering Minds as there's absolutely no way Dean's likely to have anything to do with BWFC anytime soon.

Sorry.......
If he isn't going to buy club then goodbye BWFC. From what I have heard rest are not interested having looked at the books and seen what a mess BWFC are in. We are rushing to admin fast. Heard the reason why Robinson is now in, is Birch needs to get out and about to beg someone to take us over. Even if we pay the tax bill we still can't afford the players wages and we will close at the end of the month unless this miraculous buyer comes in.

Just rung 'em again.

I thought it would be for the best, just in case Dean has forgotten about my last message, what with him being so busy with negotiating with Birchy and that.

However, this time it all got a bit odd.

It didn't divert to a mobile number's voicemail as happened previously, it put me through to a nice young lady with what I believe was a South African accent on a crackly phone line who (despite my repeated assertions to the contrary) maintained that she was based in Droitwich at Sports Shield's HQ.

And was answering the phone at 2 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday, as you do......apparently.

When I suggested that perhaps she wasn't really in Droitwich but was instead somewhere in Africa in a third-party call centre which handles calls for UK based businesses, she momentarily seemed a bit flustered before recovering and reiterating that she was definitely in Droitwich.

I then switched tack and asked to speak to Mr Disley and she hung up immediately.

Not sure what any of that actually means.

All that is 100% true and if you don't believe me, ring the number at the top yourself and see what happens.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll bet he's reet bothered?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:If you put the number in goggle Breads post is the first thing that comes up/
What's goggle Magoo? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum