Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 50]

201Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 10 2016, 20:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:What British Muslims Really Think on Channel 4 on this Wednesday at 10pm should be interesting. Based on face to face interviews with a random sample of 1081 adults who self-identified as Muslims.

I'll look forward to your review, no doubt full of sarcasm and anti-Tory rhetoric.

202Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Apr 13 2016, 20:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As it's Weds the usual Super Vet is on followed by 24 Hours in A & E and Can't Pay, We Take It Away on this evening.

I'm fucking bored shitless!

203Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Apr 16 2016, 01:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Norpig wrote:anything with Anna Friel looks good to me, she is gorgeous  I love you

Still? I was a big fan back in the Brookside days but I've only seen her in one things since. Some awful kids dinosaur movie I think. I'll have a Google search.

That god awful Will Ferrell thing.

With the massive crab falling into the hot springs / hot tub arrangement which provided them with stoner snacks......

Ah haaaa! Hilarious......

And not at all contrived in some creative meeting by people with absolutely no idea about how life works outside their coke fuelled world......

Utter shite.

Yes. Thats the one! Will Ferrell has made some dreadful movies.

204Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Apr 16 2016, 19:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bruce Forsyth interview Started 10mins ago on Gold.

I thought I would mention for those who are Brucie fans! Very Happy

205Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Apr 19 2016, 22:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Mrs currently has that one born every minute on and it's bloody awful.

I've nearly thrown up with it. Evil or Very Mad

206Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Apr 19 2016, 22:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's that pushiest parents on next, I'm making that my Q for bedtime as I'm definitely not watching that shite.

207Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon May 02 2016, 02:35

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Watch The Wave. Half decent Norwegian movie worth a watch.

208Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue May 10 2016, 10:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For those of you who like football documentaries, there is an absolute cracker on BT Sport europe at 7pm on Thursday night. I Believe In Miracles is the story of Brian Clough and Peter Taylor and how they transformed Forest into 1st Division Champions and twice European Cup winners. All archive footage from the late seventies, the film was made in 2015 and includes interviews with many of the original players who are still alive today.

209Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat May 14 2016, 12:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the 2nd series of Gomorrah has just started on Sky Atlantic, absolutely fantastic series,well worth catching up on if you missed the first series

210Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 19 2016, 15:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Series 4 of The Americans starts on ITV Encore tonight.

211Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat May 21 2016, 12:28

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tried to watch Deadpool when I got home last night but couldn't get through it. Not sure if it was because I'd had a few but I really didn't like it. 
Anyone think its worth trying again?

And, has anyone seen The Hateful 8? I can't decide whether to bother watching it.

212Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat May 21 2016, 13:14

Agree about Deadpool, watched about 40 minutes and turned it off.

Hateful 8 would be a good film if it was about a hour shorter.

213Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 22 2016, 21:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Agree about Deadpool, watched about 40 minutes and turned it off.

Hateful 8 would be a good film if it was about a hour shorter.

I watched Hateful 8 and I enjoyed it. It's a typical Tarantino film except it's a western. Plenty of tension and  blood and gore. I was just disappointed that we never got to see Red Rock.

If any of you like box sets then try Justified. A US Marshall dealing with Hillbilly's in Kentucky. Brilliant.

214Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 26 2016, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

anyone watch Vikings? Series 3 just started on History channel but is also on Amazon Prime, good programme and worth a watch

215Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu May 26 2016, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:anyone watch Vikings? Series 3 just started on History channel

Did you arrive at the History Channel by mistake when trying to type in 9-1-2.

216Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri May 27 2016, 08:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:anyone watch Vikings? Series 3 just started on History channel

Did you arrive at the History Channel by mistake when trying to type in 9-1-2.
 I do like a bit of studio 66 Nat  Razz

217Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 29 2016, 20:03

Anyone watching Top Gear?

218Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun May 29 2016, 20:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did for about 5mins then turned over to Dave for the women's darts Very Happy

219Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 04 2016, 19:00

Neil Lennon's currently appearing on Pointless.

How very appropriate....

220Film and TV review. - Page 11 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 04 2016, 19:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's on the pull.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum