Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 50]

381Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:52

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I have netflix and Amazon prime on the ps4.plus a cool little app that makes it think im in the us so i get the beefed up netflix. Smile

Don't come crying to us when plod comes crashing through your door at 4am.
Already had them round once last week

382Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 13:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you been threatening your student neighbours again Johnny?

383Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 13:06

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:You lot seem to have an app for everything.
I'm currently working on a H & S threat assessment app if you're interested
I'd buy it. Is it safe? Very Happy
It is to most people but I have a feeling that it wouldn't be in your hands
I slipped on a Health and safety poster last week. It had fallen off the wall, stood on it and went flying. Laminated  posters and concrete floors don't mix.

384Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 13:18

Norpig wrote:you been threatening your student neighbours again Johnny?
Nope, not this week....

We had a bang on the door not last saturday, the saturday before about 8 in the morning.  Went and answered the door in my tshirt and boxers (nat wouldve loved that!) And theres 6 plod stood there and 2 riot vans asking me if i was this bloke ive never heard of.

Anyway i said no and they kept asking me questions.  I had to go get id and everything and they kept looking at me weird.  Anyway, they were being proper shitty with me and said they might be back later.  I said whatever and slammed the door.

Went in, sat down in my chair and my lad comes trundling down the stairs, looks at the fireplace and says "daddy, buddys left a note saying dont tell daddy but it was me!"  

In my head obviously i said "OH FUCK!"

as you know we are doing the elf on a shelf and the night before i drew merry xmas on my forehead, a picture of an elf on one cheek and buddy was here on my other cheek with snowflakes etc all over my face.

And id been to the door like that.

To the police.

Ffs

385Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 13:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

could have been worse Johnny, could have been a cock and balls on your head  Very Happy

386Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Dec 24 2016, 23:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonderful. Sent me to bed with a contented smile.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b086kc2c/alan-bennetts-diaries

387Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 01 2017, 22:15

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sherlock on the Beeb starring Beryl Cumsatchel and that hobbit from The Office.

Waited 12 months for this and it turned out a bit rubbish.

Up its own arse, full of plot holes and self-involved, navel-gazing bollocks which not only didn't add to the plot, but actually made it a confusing pile of incoherent tripe.

Not impressed.

388Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 01 2017, 22:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But did your cousin Boris enjoy it?

389Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 01 2017, 22:30

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't have a cousin Boris. ( I don't think and if I do I hope it's not that cunt in London with the daft hair.)

And what's with the Amos thing anyway?

You running out of ideas?

I thought you had loads?

390Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 02 2017, 12:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was really disappointed with Sherlock. It's begun to delight in its own cleverness,and I found myself praying for the cliche ridden end.
I've thoroughly enjoyed it,but,sadly,the game is no longer afoot. It's up. RIP.

391Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 02 2017, 12:21

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I knew it wasn't just me.

Cheers.

If those memory stick thingies were so important, would you really send your team of crack troops into action (where they may well get caught) with them on a piece of string round their necks?

No, would you balls.....

392Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 15:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just watched second episode of Quarry. It looks promising.

Funniest thing I saw over the holidays was Peter Pan Goes Wrong.

393Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 16:17

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Agree on Sherlock. I didn't even get through it without falling asleep. I'll stick to Come Dine With Me from now on.

394Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 16:31

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just read the reviews in The Graun and it appears we're not alone.

I think "universally panned" would be a bit strong but there's plenty of malcontent amongst the comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jan/02/sherlock-recap-series-four-episode-one-the-six-thatchers

395Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:36

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:Just read the reviews in The Graun and it appears we're not alone.

I think "universally panned" would be a bit strong but there's plenty of malcontent amongst the comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jan/02/sherlock-recap-series-four-episode-one-the-six-thatchers

It irritated me right from the gingernuts scene.

396Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:40

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Megson flashback?

397Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:Megson flashback?

Oh no. Did I mention that I'm trying not to drink?

398Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:45

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Print this off and when you're feeling the urge, get it out of your pocket and think back to calmer times, mate:

Film and TV review. - Page 20 3786687

399Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:55

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:Print this off and when you're feeling the urge, get it out of your pocket and think back to calmer times, mate:

Film and TV review. - Page 20 3786687

I knew it! Finally there is photographic evidence that he is half man and half horse.

400Film and TV review. - Page 20 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 04 2017, 21:00

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And weirdly, exactly the same height as the Burnden Stand.

That's a lot of hands.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum