Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

481Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:09

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I love Impractical Jokers -  anyone else like it?

Btid.  This is mine and my lads favourite. 

It is so funny.  The only current programme on tv that has me proper belly laughing, or as the kids say....lol

482Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just bought the first season of Twin Peaks. I remember watching it many years ago,and I fancied having another go at understanding it.
No chance,of course,but it was ground breaking TV at the time.
Never expected the the return to be much cop,so I'm not surprised at your comment Johnny.

483Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:26

boltonbonce wrote:I've just bought the first season of Twin Peaks. I remember watching it many years ago,and I fancied having another go at understanding it.
No chance,of course,but it was ground breaking TV at the time.
Never expected the the return to be much cop,so I'm not surprised at your comment Johnny.
I was talking about impractical jokers bonce.  Xmiles watched twin peaks thougj.

Never fancied it myself

484Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Johnny. My medication kicks in after 11pm

485Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Impractical jokers is hilarious

486Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jun 02 2017, 23:42

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Impractical jokers is hilarious
LARRY!!!!!!

487Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 05 2017, 21:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A new series of 24 hours in police custody has started.

Anyone else watch it?

488Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 05 2017, 21:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll bet a few people on here are in it. Very Happy

489Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 05 2017, 22:01

Just finished flash season 3.  Arrow season 5.  Prison break resurrestion.  The great indoors. Thunk there is two episodes of silicon valley left and two lethal weapon and then ive nowt to watch

490Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 05 2017, 22:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Just finished flash season 3.  Arrow season 5.  Prison break resurrestion.  The great indoors. Thunk there is two episodes of silicon valley left and two lethal weapon and then ive nowt to watch
You could always watch Pebble. I think the guy bought him from Breaders. Very Happy

491Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 05 2017, 23:10

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Just finished flash season 3.  Arrow season 5.  Prison break resurrestion.  The great indoors. Thunk there is two episodes of silicon valley left and two lethal weapon and then ive nowt to watch
You could always watch Pebble. I think the guy bought him from Breaders. Very Happy
:rofl:

Thank God i have better call Saul to catch up on Smile

492Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 06 2017, 13:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watching the Handmaids tale? Quite odd but very good so far.

493Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 06 2017, 14:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Anyone watching the Handmaids tale? Quite odd but very good so far.

Yes I was very impressed with the first episode. Disturbing and atmospheric.

494Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 07 2017, 09:31

Watched a docu film on the rise of Compaq computers yesterday.  very interesting.

495Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Watched a docu film on the rise of Compaq computers yesterday.  very interesting.
Were my slippers mentioned?

496Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:11

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Watched a docu film on the rise of Compaq computers yesterday.  very interesting.
Were my slippers mentioned?
Twice

497Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a documentary on paint drying tonight. Sounds right up your street.

498Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:12

Natasha Whittam wrote:

There's a documentary on paint drying tonight. Sounds right up your street.
Im currently watching logan.  But thanks anyway

499Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A ship load of blue paint crashed into a ship load of red paint.

The crews were marooned.

500Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A ship load of blue paint crashed into a ship load of red paint.

The crews were marooned.

Film and TV review. - Page 25 2Q==
He's here all week ladies and gentlemen, straight after the bingo and pie and peas in the Jocky Wilson Suite

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:25; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum