Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP

+7
Hip Priest
MartinBWFC
Moses Gate
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
spitfire
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Thu Jan 21 2016, 21:14

spitfire

David Ngog
David Ngog

hi to all Bolton fans . just like to say we had a fantastic time on tuesday .
You have a brilliant stadium , a great pub up the road ( barnstormers) and the bolton fans we met were a great bunch . And your fans that stayed and clapped our players after the game , well that was class . I sincerely hope your financial
problems get sorted out , you deserve better . After what i experienced last tues
i now have a soft spot for bolton . I wish you all the best for the future .

2EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Thu Jan 21 2016, 21:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cheers mate, that is very good of you to come on here and thank us - much appreciated.

The way things are going for both of our clubs right now it might not be too long before we are both in the same league!

All the very best to Eastleigh, hope you have a terrific end of season run and get promoted now your fantastic cup run as finally come to an end.

3EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Thu Jan 21 2016, 21:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's very nice of you, spitfire, thank you.

Your team played some very good stuff over the two legs and showed so much more desire and passion than our shower of shit. Impressive following you brought on Tuesday also, good luck for the future

4EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Thu Jan 21 2016, 21:47

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good luck on you promotion campaign, you have a team to be proud of. It's a long trip midweek so I hope you enjoyed some well earned beers in Barnstormer's.

Cheers.

5EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Thu Jan 21 2016, 22:00

Moses Gate

David Ngog
David Ngog

Many thanks for your post. Your fans gave a great account of themselves and your players had the skills to push us to the limits. Pity they ran out of steam in the second half. I'm also pleased that you went away with a good impression of us. We need all the good publicity we can get at the minute. Best wishes for your future endeavours.

6EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Thu Jan 21 2016, 22:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thank's spitfire, very noble of you to seek out an opposition forum for praise, you should be proud of your boys, and in some strange way I envy you, your team are on the way up, we are going in the opposite direction, enjoy the ride, and best of luck for this season.

7EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Thu Jan 21 2016, 23:31

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cheers spitfire. Your team pushed us to the limit and your fans were just unbelievable. I don't think they shut up once over the full 90 minutes. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Bolton and some good old fashioned Lancashire hospitality in Barnstormers. Good luck for the future,as someone else mentioned you'll probably get a chance to sample it all again fairly soon.

8EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Fri Jan 22 2016, 00:02

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I was sat in north lower right behind the goal and can say that I was impressed with the number of Bolton fans who applauded the Eastleigh goals heartily. It was nice to be a part of.  

A little part of me believed that Eastleigh deserved more for their endeavours.  And having been on the happy side of a few giant killings myself I felt like it was a shame to take that away from them.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Fri Jan 22 2016, 09:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A nice gesture Spitfire. Much appreciated. Good luck for the future, and you have a good team there.

10EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Fri Jan 22 2016, 09:12

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thank you spitfire.  :clap: :good:

11EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Empty Re: EASTLEIGH FAN IN PEACE - FA CUP Fri Jan 22 2016, 17:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad you enjoyed your night out Spitfire, and sampled some good old fashioned Lancashire hospitality. Best of luck for the Spitfires for the rest of the season!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum