Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4)

+9
Copper Dragon
Norpig
Lever ender
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Bwfc1958
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Wed Jan 27 2016, 09:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Back to the FA Cup this weekend when Leeds United will be rolling into town and bringing 6000 + of the best supporters in the British Isles with them. 

Can we build on the MK Dons result and performance or will we revert to type and take a pasting? 

With Leeds having such strong backing it will be difficult but I don't think we'll lose. Confidence should be up from last weekend so I'm staying positive. 

I reckon we can just about edge it. I'm going for a 2-1 win. 

COYWM!!

2Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Wed Jan 27 2016, 09:20

Fecking hate Leeds.  That's not a dig at hipster, i have my reasons Very Happy

4-1 Bolton

3Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Wed Jan 27 2016, 09:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I suspect if any set of fans in the country could empathise with us right now Leeds United would be the ones. I have a lot of time for them to be honest and know many decent Yorkshire people despite the horrific disadvantage comes from being on the Pennines. Wink Smile 

For this match I think we might just have an edge after the MK performance. So I'll predict a 2-1 win to us. Pratley to score first.

4Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Wed Jan 27 2016, 11:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a sneaky feeling we will beat Leeds as well. A win in the cup will be a welcome relief from the ongoing saga involving the selling of the club. Home win for me!

5Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Wed Jan 27 2016, 14:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Andre Marriner in the middle for Leeds cup meeting

Andre Marriner will oversee Wanderers’ Emirates FA Cup fourth round tie against Leeds United on Saturday.

An established Premier League referee who has been involved professionally within the game since the 2002/03 campaign, the West Midlands based official last took charge of a Bolton game when the Whites welcomed AFC Bournemouth to Macron Stadium back in October 2014.

Having been the man in the middle of 19 competitive fixtures so far throughout the current campaign – the majority of which have been between top flight sides – Marriner has dished out a total of 70 yellow and four red cards since August.

Simon Beck and Matthew Dicicco will run the line while Nigel Miller will act at the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Wed Jan 27 2016, 16:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dicked. 0-3. Hipster goes stays home happy.

7Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Thu Jan 28 2016, 09:53

Trying to book tickets for this online and it is saying i don't meet the criteria?  No wonder Leeds have sold more than us!

8Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Thu Jan 28 2016, 09:55

Event Not Available
Unfortunately, you do not have the correct criteria to purchase for this event. If you are not logged in, please log in above. If you are logged in already, and expect to be able to purchase tickets, please check the number against your name above matches the number on your TeamCard.

9Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Thu Jan 28 2016, 10:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Taken from the bwfc website 

[size=33]Supporters are advised that tickets are only available to supporters with a previous booking history, excluding past fixtures against Leeds United.[/size]

[size=33]Fans wishing to purchase tickets on the day of the game are also advised to arrive early to avoid queues and to guarantee getting inside Macron Stadium before kick off.[/size]

[size=33]Please note that home tickets will only be on sale for seats in the North Stand Lower, East Stand Upper, East Stand Lower and Block A in the West Stand Lower.[/size]

[size=33]To book, please visit Bolton Central in person, phone 0844 871 2932 or visit the club’s eticketing website[/size]

10Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Thu Jan 28 2016, 10:08

no wonder we have only sold what we have!  so my £60 is no good because it will be my first game this season!!!!  What a joke.  I'm not leaving it until queuing on the day!

11Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Thu Jan 28 2016, 10:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Ridiculous really. They want to get people through the turnstiles so why make things difficult? The club is a shambles from top to bottom.

12Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 09:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

Golden Goals v Leeds:

13Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 20:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds to have the biggest away following in Macron history.

incredible dedication. Proper fans simple as that.

14Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 21:00

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Leeds to have the biggest away following in Macron history.

Leeds support has always been impressive,seem to sell out everywhere they go can't fault them. 

Going to go for a 2-1 win for the wanderers. Madine and Feeney with the goals.

15Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 21:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds are a big city with a one club monopoly, unlike Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham, Liverpool and London. I would expect them to get the whole of the South stand, both upper and lower tier.

16Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 22:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Leeds to have the biggest away following in Macron history.

fuck off and buy a Leeds shirt and have done with it

17Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 22:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

I think we should just about have a slight advantage in numbers but there wont be much in it.

18Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 22:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Come On You Trotters  ::bwfc::

19Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Fri Jan 29 2016, 22:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I think we should just about have a slight advantage in numbers but there wont be much in it.

There'll be 6.5k Leeds and 9.5k bolton

20Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Leeds (FA Cup rd 4) Sat Jan 30 2016, 12:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going for a 2-2 draw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum