Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Jose Manuel Casado leaves Bolton Wanderers

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jose Manuel Casado has left Bolton Wanderers after a mutual agreement was reached to cancel his contract with the club.

The Spanish full-back made a total of nine appearances for Bolton after initially joining the club in the summer as a free agent. He had previously spent the entirety of his career in his native Spain.

Everyone at Bolton Wanderers would like to wish Jose well in his future career.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quite liked Casado, but slow but technically good and got stuck in. Shame to lose him, but needs must I suppose. 

Got to question Lennons business over summer, Casano, Pisano, Derek and Wilson 2 gone 2 nowhere near the team.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Quite liked Casado, but slow but technically good and got stuck in. Shame to lose him, but needs must I suppose. 

Got to question Lennons business over summer, Casano, Pisano, Derek and Wilson 2 gone 2 nowhere near the team.
Probably 5th or 6th choices after the others turned our team down.  I don't think Lennon got anywhere near his first picks!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame he's gone but no great loss as we have Moxey. Knowing the plebs that run our club they will sell moxey

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Casado reminded me of Paul Robinson. A sort of rough midget of a left back.

Definitely not a useless squad player but probably no better than Moxey. It'd be just our luck for Moxey to get injured now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pisano will be next to go i bet, he's had even less game time than Casado. I thought Casado looked decent the few times i saw him but after his red card Lennon never trusted him again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum