Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened To Johnny?

+19
Numpty 28723
mark leach
Chairmanda
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

21johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:A mod has to delete your account. Was Johnny a mod?

Clearly we're being lied to. Who else is a mystery mod? Magoo?

22johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Should be easy to track down. Can't be many blokes called Johnny. Hopefully he'll be back.

23johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had a pm off him yesterday (also gone now) he said he was fed up with it all and he was very busy so couldn't be bothered with it.

24johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:45 pm

And if he isn't a mod, which mod deleted him?

We demand answers.

25johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:45 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that really true Magoo?

26johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There are some really highly strung posters on this site.

Everyone wave to Johnny because he'll be lurking.

He'll be back as UsedJohnny.

27johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:47 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb, 74, I may not be able to see a delete button in my profile due to having an admin account.

Have you both had a look through your profiles? 

I can assure you that he has deleted himself and also wasn't a mod.

28johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Can't see anything myself.

29johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:50 pm

I've asked before how to delete profile, change name etc and been told it can only be done by a mod.

There is no delete button.

30johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Johnny was a mod all along. Explains a lot.

31johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Maybe you can delete through the hosting site forumotion?

32johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:There are some really highly strung posters on this site.

Everyone wave to Johnny because he'll be lurking.

He'll be back as UsedJohnny.

Laughing

33johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see a 'associate with Facebook' button. Can you sign up to this site via Facebook? If so, maybe you can delete your account that way

34johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Try it Boggers.

35johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Try it Boggers.
Very Happy

36johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's an episode of the X-Files in this if we play our cards right.

37johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not one for multiple accounts

38johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm not one for multiple accounts

WHOOOOSH!  Very Happy

39johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:There's an episode of the X-Files in this if we play our cards right.
You just couldn't help crowbarring a Brucie connection in there could you.  Very Happy

40johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:06 pm

On Johnny's leaving thread too, shameless Bonce.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum