Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened To Johnny?

+19
Numpty 28723
mark leach
Chairmanda
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

41johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 22:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagle eyed bastards.

42johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 22:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny is very impulsive. He'll be sat on his sofa with a bargain bucket regretting his decision to leave

43johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 22:35

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tell him LT told him to get himself back on here. We don't have many wrestling fans as it is on here.

44johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 22:42

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Tell him LT told him to get himself back on here. We don't have many wrestling fans as it is on here.
I'm sure there are many forums on the Internet where you can have discussions with like minded blokes who like watching men rolling around in Lycra underpants LT. 

KP will recommend a few I'm sure.  Very Happy

45johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 22:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

come back soon Johnny you will be sorely missed

46johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 22:45

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Tell him LT told him to get himself back on here. We don't have many wrestling fans as it is on here.
I'm sure there are many forums on the Internet where you can have discussions with like minded blokes who like watching men rolling around in Lycra underpants LT. 

You are forgetting there are plenty of women that wrestle too Wink

47johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 22:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sloping off to bed with a heavy heart.johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Super-sad

48johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 23:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny isn't even on the list of top 20 posters now.

It's so final. Sad

49johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Wed 10 Feb - 23:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats a shame, liked the guy even if he wasn't fond of me.

top poster.

50johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 6:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he having a leaving do?

51johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 8:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope Johnny doesn't turn to drugs to fill his 100 post a day habit.

52johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 9:42

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:Is that really true Magoo?
Yes

53johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 9:54

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Will someone (any one) who can contact him privately get hold of the bugger and tell him to stop sulking and get back on here quickly. We need a bit of abrasion occasionally to keep us going

54johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 10:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

We'll get Boncey to bombard him with emails containing Brucie attachments until he relents and is forced to come back.

55johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 10:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

You bitch! Very Happy

56johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 10:39

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good morning all. I really hope y2johnny comes back soon. If you remember I went off air for 6 months myself (although I didn't delete my account) and came back. I suspect Johnny will do the same. It's probably more down to stuff in his personal life than anything that's happened on here. At least that's what I'm hoping.

57johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote: It's probably more down to stuff in his personal life than anything that's happened on here. At least that's what I'm hoping.

You hope he has stuff going on his personal life rather than his online persona?

Cruel.

58johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 11:11

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote: It's probably more down to stuff in his personal life than anything that's happened on here. At least that's what I'm hoping.

You hope he has stuff going on his personal life rather than his online persona?

Cruel.
No Nat. Personally I hope he is well and happy but I think his absence is temporary and more likely due to something in his personal life than anything that was posted on here. Mine was. 

Until now I hadn't actually stated a reason for my own absence publicly but now I think it's appropriate because hopefully johnny is still peeking in as a guest from time to time. 

I went off line from the entire internet not just Nuts because I'm suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder for those who don't know what it is.) It was probably a result of the car crash and numerous other things related to it that eventually got too much for me to handle. Weirdly it didn't really hit until after I was physically recovered and the other stresses (financial etc) were sorted. My therapist says it's likely because I didn't have time to think about anything other than the immediate problems while they were going on but the pressure was building in the back of my mind. I seriously hope it's nothing like that for johnny because in my opinion he's a very decent person but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. 

Whatever his reason for leaving I hope it's only temporary and he's back soon. Nuts is a poorer place without him.

59johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 11:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know Johnny is as happy as Larry,but has a lot going on, with work and family taking precedence,and rightly so.
Let's cut him some slack,and if he wants to come back,I,like many others,will raise a glass.

60johnny - What Happened To Johnny? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Thu 11 Feb - 12:00

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I know Johnny is as happy as Larry,but has a lot going on, with work and family taking precedence,and rightly so.
Let's cut him some slack,and if he wants to come back,I,like many others,will raise a glass.
I'm with Boncey on this, I usually am, other than any bit of his Brucie obsession. And LPP, thanks for sharing, so pleased you are recovered now, carry on taking care of yourself, you hear!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum