Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

221referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47488gg3ina9qxfg30tf2vkwx4idt4vm0t8f5k4dgr&rid=giphy

222referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers, Magoo, AD, Scott.....all fakes? I need to know the truth... :falltopieces:

223referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:10

Nobody needs to get banned or walk away.

X/Okocha - you won’t get anything out of Sluffy, whether he really believes your fake or not I’m not sure but rest assured nobody else does.

224referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

225referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Nobody needs to get banned or walk away.

X/Okocha - you won’t get anything out of Sluffy, whether he really believes your fake or not I’m not sure but rest assured nobody else does.

Thanks. Smile

226referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

TROY, you've become quite abusive and aggressive in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Is this one of your alter egos taking over ? (just kidding)  Very Happy

Sluffy, enough of this silliness. Either put up all the details, or give it a rest. If this means you decide to pick up the ball and take it home, so be it. We're on this forum because we like it, but if it carries on, you'll lose the lot of us.

227referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks from me too, Troy

228referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 14:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
I personally can't see the EU 'blocking' us out of everything if we did leave the EU, nor such things as immigration and pay levels, etc, changing that vastly in the future if we did stop in the EU than if we had of left.

I do think however that one size does not fit all and that we should have some say and power over things that do effect us.

I guess that probably puts me more in the 'out of the EU' camp than in it but I think I will probably be in the minority on this nationally.

Hope this helps in some way.
:rofl:

229referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 15:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:My wet liberal view is we should be in it to change it.

230referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Ignoring all the claims and counterclaims from two very negative campaigns, I still can't see any advantages of leaving. I mean what would we gain?

All I hear is that if we leave, we'll be able to renegotiate the deals we have now and maybe in a few years time we'll get what we currently have.

We've systematically dismantled our own industries so we'll always be dependent on imports so seriously, does anyone know what we have to gain by leaving?
Shocked

231referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 15:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
We're in it now RT so we pretty much know what the benefits are - it's just that we take them for granted. For me, we don't need reasons to change because the reality is it ain't so bad being in Europe and we benefit from the all deals we've negotiated over the last 40 years.

But if we're going to change, there ought to be very good reasons for that, especially as there's a possibility that we may lose the benefits we currently enjoy.
Therefore I think it's down to the leave group to provide a list of benefits of why we should change - whereas the stay party don't need to list the benefits to convince me.
I never got an answer as to any benefits of leaving - wonder why?

232referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 15:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well you might have been thinking not to vote for Brexit but on the day you say you did!

Sluffy wrote:Allow me to 'bump' this being what YOU wrote voluntarily and without even being asked or questioned about how you voted on Brexit!!!

"One of the hardest things to do is to admit you were conned and manipulated but I'm prepared to do it as I voted to Leave with the free trade deal I was promised in the referendum. After all it was going to be "the easiest in human history" to negotiate especially as "we hold all the cards". Nobody is prepared to consider that they have been manipulated, believed lies they were told and nobody likes being taken for a mug which is presumably why the conversation has been closed down and rather than manning up, many leavers are now trying to say no deal is what they voted for all along and that all leave voters voted for the same thing. We didn't".

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/88073-in-or-out-again/?do=findComment&comment=1934938

And don't give me the bullshit you aren't that poster, Norpig can confirm it was you.

Rolling Eyes

233referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 16:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't drag me into your war for Gods sake  Shocked

234referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 17:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Don't drag me into your war for Gods sake  Shocked

It's not a war and I know you are a mate of Wanderlust but the bottom line is that he wrote something and you can confirm that - whether you do or not is another matter - but you do know the truth of it.

I've no problem Wanderlust or anyone else voting for Brexit, that is their right and privilege to do so.

I've no problem people telling lies - especially on the internet - I don't expect people to be as honest as I attempt to be - but if someone is crackers to post his hatred for years and years about people voting Brexit - then admit he did so himself - ironic to say the least - then trying to make out it wasn't him that made the post - and now digging up old threads trying to pretend he never voted for Brexit, and making out I was LIBELING him - then I'll fire back.

It's fairly clear to me that his behaviour isn't normal even for the internet so I will leave it at that but I'm certainly not libelling anyone - what he wrote is there in black and white for everyone to see.

If he regrets voting for Brexit - fine, everybody makes mistakes and there seems to be only him concerned that he did - and he even admits to it on another forum - yet for some reason important to only himself, he doesn't want to be seen to be wrong about anything on this one and goes to these ridiculous lengths and accusations to be seen not to!

Bizarre to say the least.

235referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 18:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sxl45zlfes20tyoo9p79sjnyjot1lbgkkr7vhu6a&rid=giphy

236referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 19:41

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:
Sluffy, enough of this silliness. Either put up all the details, or give it a rest. If this means you decide to pick up the ball and take it home, so be it. We're on this forum because we like it, but if it carries on, you'll lose the lot of us.
Glos, Nat, TROY have not been heard from very much for quite a while and unresolved battles are still taking place involving both xmiles and wanderlust. 

It's a shame, given that these are some of our most intelligent, interesting and entertaining posters.

Is there some way of resolving differences amicably?.....

In peace...Okocha

237referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Thu Dec 10 2020, 17:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Glos, Nat, TROY have not been heard from very much for quite a while and unresolved battles are still taking place involving both xmiles and wanderlust. 

It's a shame, given that these are some of our most intelligent, interesting and entertaining posters.

Is there some way of resolving differences amicably?.....

In peace...Okocha
Yes. Every time I comment about Brexit which I neither wanted nor voted for - as evidenced by every post I have ever made on the subject - Stuffy trots out a line claiming that I voted for it - a claim made by a different poster on a different website - thereby attempting to invalidate my comments regardless of how informative they may be.
He has made the same comment at least 20 times, probably more.
I have no idea why he feels the need to rake this up again and again.

To resolve the issue, he simply has to resist repeating himself ad nauseam.

238referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Thu Dec 10 2020, 23:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You really need to get help.

Just because you posted on Wanderers Ways under a different user name doesn't mean it is somebody else that's posting - it's still you!!!

Norpig knows the truth, you even messaged each other!!!

I've no idea why you want to lie and try to pretend it wasn't you but you've seem to have forgotten the numerous post you made about me/to me, whilst you were on there like these - here's one having a pop at me...

"You'll have to excuse Sluffy - he's my been my stalker since I pulled him out of Anderson's arse and ripped him a new one of his own.

BTW you seem to be using bold yourself fool. I keep telling to read things properly, sweetheart...."
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1874464

There's this one where Chris Custard (I wonder what ever happened to him!) pointed out that you - being a Business Consultant (or so you tell us) were out in your sums by no less than £186m!!!
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1882186

Still makes me laugh that one.

Or this one where he's giving me personal abuse (again!)
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1882476

Here's his favourite Ron Billionaire story that he was told of by a bloke at the pub down in Norfolk!

Most be true then -  :rofl:
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1887809

Here's one where he 'outs' himself as Wanderlust!

"You know better than most that I've had suspicions about Anderson's competence and honesty as expressed over the last two years and equally you know that I've reiterated time and again that they are just suspicions and in the light of that I put this to you:

Could Anderson...etc, etc".
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1891288

Here's another pop at me from him!
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1891771

Here's one where he thought he'd scored a point against me - he hadn't!
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1894057

Here's my reply to him...

"Eh???

You're as bad as Bonnar for posting pissed up shite in the middle of the night.

You were banned from Nuts for persistent abuse to myself and others after multiple warnings, and several temporary bans because of it, over a long period of time.  

You are utterly wrong to believe that you are entitled to post your wild twitter based hatred filled abuse laden rants against anyone as 'your right', as you will no doubt find on this forum too, if you dare to personally abuse these mods a fraction of what we tolerated from you.

My post which you quote isn't even about Anderson per se, it's about speculating if the hotel would possibly be sold off from the Burnden Leisure umbrella, in order to reduce the cost of the clubs purchase to simplify things, namely the settlement of a secured creditor (Anderson) maybe even James to an extent(?) thus reducing significantly the costs of exiting Administration for any potential purchaser of the club".
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1894070

Here's him accepting that I am indeed talking to him as Wanderlust...
http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/?do=findComment&comment=1894090

Oh I could go on but what's the point - Wanderlust posted on WandersWays under the user name of Hoppy510 - he posted on there that he voted for Brexit.

I've no idea why Wanderlust wants to lie about it - it isn't even of any importance to anyone apart from obviously himself - but lie and deceive he has.

Nobody gives a monkey who he voted for and nobody would even have blinked an eye if he said 'I voted for Brexit but I now know that to have been a mistake' instead he's tried to manipulate and deceive to make out it wasn't him.

I honestly don't get it, we are a tiny forum of what about 20 regulars if that, all of us strangers to each other who have never met each other and probably never will, so why the pretence - non of us actually care about him voting for Brexit frankly, or that he now regrets it.

What's the point in being caught out in a lie denying it?

In real life wouldn't it be the right thing to do just to admit you made a mistake, an error of judgement, fell for something you shouldn't have, got it wrong - rather than deny, lie, cheat, hide from the truth, be deceitful, be dishonest, be untrustworthy.

To do it on here where no one even knows who you are or even cares what you've done and you STILL try to hide it and cover up, well words fail me quite honestly - why do it?

That's not normal behaviour even on the internet.

You need to get some counselling mate.

You need help.

239referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 11:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must have taken you hours to dig out all that nonsense and your research is comprehensive to the extent that you have trawled other forums  to find other posters to misquote and take out of context  so I have to give you 7 out of ten if only for the effort.
Haven't decided what to set you for tonight's homework yet - I'll get back to you after footie.

240referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 11:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum