Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

241referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 12:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Must have taken you hours to dig out all that nonsense and your research is comprehensive to the extent that you have trawled other forums  to find other posters to misquote and take out of context  so I have to give you 7 out of ten if only for the effort.
Haven't decided what to set you for tonight's homework yet - I'll get back to you after footie.

Sorry to disappoint you but it was more like 15 minutes or so if that - still 15 minutes of my life I won't get back I grant you but worth it to prove what an utter liar and a fantasist you really are.

If you want to know my methodology my start point was knowing the dates of when I banned you and simply scanning your posting history around those dates to see which posts jumped out and copied and pasted a link to them.  There's probably dozens more I could find if I did a proper search.

And as for you playing footy at 70 years of age with men 50 years younger than you, who are you trying to fool other than yourself?

I feel a bit sorry for you as you clearly have personal issues but not that sorry as I can't stop laughing at you.

You did ALL of this for the best part of FIVE YEARS now since the referendum, over two forums just to set a trap for me to fall into so you could claim you 'played' me!!!?

Yeah of course you did!

:rofl:

Enjoy your football, don't forget your OAP's bus pass to claim your discount for the hire of the pitch!

242referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 13:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will enjoy the footie especially if it's not raining too hard, but FYI I leave the pitch hire to the young 'uns and just cough up my £3 an hour. Probably won't be playing when I'm 70 TBF - but I live in hope.

243referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 14:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I will enjoy the footie especially if it's not raining too hard, but FYI I leave the pitch hire to the young 'uns and just cough up my £3 an hour. Probably won't be playing when I'm 70 TBF - but I live in hope.

Why retire at 70 as obviously you must be some sort of superman.  You're already fifty years older than those you play with I'm sure you could go on to be sixty and seventy years older than them before you hang up your boots, maybe even come out of retirement when you're a hundred and run about with those eighty years younger than you - that's if they could keep up with you, you being so fit and athletic that is to be able to compete and better grown men born half a century AFTER you were born like you do now!

244referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Why retire at 70 as obviously you must be some sort of superman.  You're already fifty years older than those you play with I'm sure you could go on to be sixty and seventy years older than them before you hang up your boots, maybe even come out of retirement when you're a hundred and run about with those eighty years younger than you - that's if they could keep up with you, you being so fit and athletic that is to be able to compete and better grown men born half a century AFTER you were born like you do now!

Thanks for your kind words. The age range last week was 51 between me and the youngest - good player but can be "eased" off the ball fairly easily. I don't ever want to stop playing but I have to be realistic. One more injury and the missus will be on my case - but until then I'll crack on with it kicking off at 6pm tonight.

245referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 15:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Why retire at 70 as obviously you must be some sort of superman.  You're already fifty years older than those you play with I'm sure you could go on to be sixty and seventy years older than them before you hang up your boots, maybe even come out of retirement when you're a hundred and run about with those eighty years younger than you - that's if they could keep up with you, you being so fit and athletic that is to be able to compete and better grown men born half a century AFTER you were born like you do now!

Thanks for your kind words. The age range last week was 51 between me and the youngest - good player but can be "eased" off the ball fairly easily. I don't ever want to stop playing but I have to be realistic. One more injury and the missus will be on my case - but until then I'll crack on with it kicking off at 6pm tonight.

Yeah, if you say so!

referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 29480525-4f98-4f5b-bb47-916e761a545c-1020x612

246referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 15:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 11-Major-Signs-Of-Jealous-Insecure-People

247referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 16:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope it helps you but I rather think you need more professional advise.

I'm certainly not the one who needs to tell lies and make up story's like you clearly have.

248referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 16:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think the word you are looking for is advice.
Honestly.

249referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Dec 11 2020, 17:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Think the word you are looking for is advice.
Honestly.

Hahahaha - you're not this bloke by any chance are you!!!

Man Losing Online Argument Claims Victory Over Spelling Mistake

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/07/25/man-losing-online-argument-claims-victory-over-spelling-mistake/

Honestly!

:biggrin:

250referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Tue Jan 12 2021, 10:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

251referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Jan 13 2021, 12:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been reported that lead Brexiteer John Redwood has taken to Twitter to demand "free and open movement and trade" with Northern Ireland. It's ironic that he doesn't seem to recognise that he voted for a wall down the Irish Sea to prepare for NI leaving the UK. Along with Scotland.
It was suggested that if he wants free and open trade he should push to join the Single Market and the European Union referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 9fbc49f3c21fbddedf7aeb25cbc468a9

252referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Jan 13 2021, 12:26

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Looking at the initiator of this thread makes me wonder what happened to Chairmanda, a voice of sanity and compassion on here. Miss her comments.....

253referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Jan 13 2021, 13:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Looking at the initiator of this thread makes me wonder what happened to Chairmanda, a voice of sanity and compassion on here. Miss her comments.....
I believe she lurks occasionally.

254referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Fri Jan 15 2021, 17:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

255referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Jan 24 2021, 14:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

When is someone going to give an example of any benefit arising from brexit?

All we see is further evidence of it being a costly mistake.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55786974

256referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Jan 24 2021, 14:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A packet of 4 Twirls dropped from £1 to 98p.

257referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Jan 24 2021, 15:16

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

258referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon Jan 25 2021, 09:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:A packet of 4 Twirls dropped from £1 to 98p.
Orgasmic ! but are they the same size ?  Very Happy

259referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon Jan 25 2021, 14:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye bye Debenhams

260referendum - euro referendum 23rd June - Page 13 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon Jan 25 2021, 14:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its a changing world Wander. We'll all be shopping at the charity shops in another year or so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum