Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leeds United 2-1 Bolton

+15
karlypants
scottjames30
doffcocker
Fabians Right Peg
observer
wanderlust
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
Bwfc1958
Leeds_Trotter
Norpig
Boggersbelief
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Wed Mar 02 2016, 21:06

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:We are not winning this one, not a cat in hells chance. Sad

FRP, turn that frown upside down. We will piss it.  Mark my words

Just face it Johnny even when we play well we lose, seems every club in the league has a striker that we where going to sign.

Only today I had a Blackburn fan harping on about how good a player Danny Graham looked.

If there was light at the end of the tunnel it would probably turn out to be an express train which would mow us down and there still wouldn't be enough money for a paupers funeral.

Leeds will just be another bad day at the office.

22Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Wed Mar 02 2016, 21:09

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:We are not winning this one, not a cat in hells chance. Sad

FRP, turn that frown upside down. We will piss it.  Mark my words

Just face it Johnny even when we play well we lose, seems every club in the league has a striker that we where going to sign.

Only today I had a Blackburn fan harping on about how good a player Danny Graham looked.

If there was light at the end of the tunnel it would probably turn out to be an express train which would mow us down and there still wouldn't be enough money for a paupers funeral.

Leeds will just be another bad day at the office.
 fook me.  Get a vera down your neck and get out partying Very Happy

Of course i dont condone drug use but sheer up a little bit.....please

23Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Wed Mar 02 2016, 21:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any team that needs a win will get it against us, also teams that don't need a win, teams that have middling form or superb form, they will all get a win against us.

Leeds win for me.

24Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Wed Mar 02 2016, 22:11

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's all or nothing for me, they've already beat us once this season. I don't think I would be able to show my face for a while if they beat us again. I was going to go Saturday, but turns out it's £40 quid a ticket, I'd rather save my money and listen to it on the radio and get plenty of cider in, to try numb the pain of another loss.

25Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 08:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote: I was going to go Saturday, but turns out it's £40 quid a ticket, I'd rather save my money and listen to it on the radio and get plenty of cider in, to try numb the pain of another loss.

Shit fan.

26Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

are you going Nat? Thought not

27Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 08:46

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote: I was going to go Saturday, but turns out it's £40 quid a ticket, I'd rather save my money and listen to it on the radio and get plenty of cider in, to try numb the pain of another loss.

Shit fan.
I refuse to pay 40 quid to go to that shit hole. I never had to pay 40 quid at our place when we was in the prem so how Leeds can justify charging that to watch two lower half championship teams play one another I do not know.

28Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a fucking joke Leeds really are. 

They're the biggest club in the Championship by a mile and could have a cracking ground and atmosphere if they wanted. Instead they'd rather completely outprice half the fanbase and have a half empty stadium most matches.

29Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:33

Evans has marginally improved Leeds but their still not great particularly at home. The atmosphere around the club is on the slide with the fans firmly wanting Cellino out now and being pretty vocal about that. 

Point is this is a winnable game and should be seen as such by Lennon. If we go out and play the same way we did against Burnley there's no reason to think we can't get something.

30Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i just can't see Leeds being as bad as they were last game and they will be looking to bounce back. Add that to our woeful away record and i can only see a defeat, hope i'm wrong though

31Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Madine up top, Clough off him, Trotter and Spearing shoring up midfield with silva and Feeney on the wings will give us a good chance of winning. I don't think Lennon will make the same selections though

32Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We really do have to win this one though and whilst Leeds have their troubles, that has been said of a lot of clubs that have beaten us this season. Every team in the division has the capacity to do well on their day and too many teams have their day against us. Because we let them. It's about our game and how we play over the entire 95 minutes. There is no room for excuses any more. Every game is a cup final as the old cliche goes.

33Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 15:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we win this I will walk into marks and Spencer's dressed as a teenage mutant ninja turtle, and buy a pair of woman's knickers.

34Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 15:40

scottjames30 wrote:If we win this I will walk into marks and Spencer's dressed as a teenage mutant ninja turtle, and buy a pair of woman's knickers.
if we don't will you still do that?  that would be ace

35Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 16:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:If we win this I will walk into marks and Spencer's dressed as a teenage mutant ninja turtle, and buy a pair of woman's knickers.

You must have found Amos' diary

36Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 17:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Leeds United v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers face Leeds United for the third time this season as they travel to Elland Road on Saturday.

Yet to taste victory on their travels so far this season, the Trotters have not beaten Leeds since their emphatic 5-1 away victory in March 2014, while Neil Lennon’s side come into this weekend’s match without a win from their last four outings.

Leeds emerged victorious when the two sides last met in the Emirates FA Cup back in January, while ten-man Wanderers were forced to settle for a 1-1 draw despite taking an early lead in the previous league meeting at Macron Stadium.

Meanwhile, hosts Leeds lost 4-0 away at Brighton & Hove Albion in their last outing and are without a win from their last five matches in all competitions.

Having won just once from their last 11 league outings, United have also struggled in front of their own fans this season, winning just four matches and scoring a league-low total of 13 goals at Elland Road.

Nine points clear of the Sky Bet Championship relegation zone, while also boasting a game in hand, Leeds will be eager to bounce back from Monday night’s defeat on the south coast, while a positive result could prove vital for Wanderers as they look to climb the table.

TEAM NEWS
Liam Trotter could return for Saturday’s trip to Elland Road having missed Wanderers’ last four games with a hamstring injury, but David Wheater remains on the sidelines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elsewhere, Ben Amos (ankle), Dorian Dervite (ankle) and Max Clayton (hamstring) are long-term absentees.

LAST TIME OUT
Wanderers were unfortunate to suffer a narrow defeat against promotion-chasing Burnley last time out, having taken the lead through Liam Feeney.

LAST LEEDS UNITED XI (v Brighton & Hove Albion, L4-0)
Silvestri, Bamba, Wootton (Carayol 45), Cooper, Taylor, Coyle, Mowatt, Diagouraga (Murphy 84), Cook, Bridcutt, Doukara (Erwin 75).

ONE TO WATCH
An ever-present since joining Leeds United from Brentford back in January, Toumani Diagouraga has cemented his place in the heart of the Peacocks’ midfield in recent weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After making his Leeds debut as a substitute against his former club, the French midfielder scored on his first start for the club against Bolton Wanderers in the Emirates FA Cup.

Coming through the ranks at Watford, Diagouraga has previously won promotion with both Hereford United and Brentford, and will be looking to make that a hat-trick during his time at Elland Road.

GOLDEN GOALS
Watch back a collection of Wanderers’ best efforts against Leeds United ahead of Saturday’s trip to Elland Road.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

37Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 17:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

38Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 17:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Tony Harrington to oversee Leeds United trip

Tony Harrington will officiate Bolton Wanderers' trip to Leeds United on Saturday.

Taking charge of his first Football League fixture in February 2012, the Cleveland-based official became a professional league regular during the 2012/13 campaign.

Overseeing Bolton in his first ever second tier clash when the Whites hosted Yeovil Town in September 2013, Mr Harrington has run the rule over four Trotters matches in total, with the most recent being this season's home clash with Cardiff City.

The man in the middle for 21 games so far this year, he has already dished out 56 yellow cards and just one red card.

Steven Meredith and Michael Hanley will run the line, while Ben Toner is the fourth official. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 17:24

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

if this incentive doesn't spur the team on, don't know what will!

40Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Thu Mar 03 2016, 19:23

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Chairmanda wrote:
if this incentive doesn't spur the team on, don't know what will!

At least he's buying this time instead of shoplifting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum