Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leeds United 2-1 Bolton

+15
karlypants
scottjames30
doffcocker
Fabians Right Peg
observer
wanderlust
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
Bwfc1958
Leeds_Trotter
Norpig
Boggersbelief
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Sat Mar 05 2016, 17:48

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Just checked and it looks like The Truss have got a whopping 580 people signed up with their tenners.

So when the Admin button gets pressed on Monday morning, after the FL fail to ratify Sports Shield's bid, we're faced with the Administrator having to give first dibs on ownership to a group of unknown amateurs with about six grand in the bank.

This just keeps getting better and better......

(All that depends on ED not paying the tax bill, admittedly, but given his staunch refusal to do so thus far, I wouldn't be betting on him settling up with HMRC on Monday.)
I've written about this elsewhere...put it below again, i DON'T UNDERSTAND!

from the Bolton news section....

I am unsure they are right about the exclusivity for ST for 28 days in case of admin. It hinges on if the ST is properly constituted, and any lawyer worth his/her salt could say in the absence of elections and ratified constitution by full members (who have paid their tenner) the ST is not in a position to buy the club. If however, the ST are taking the risk they can do this, and are stirring the pot to get rid of other bidders, it is beneath contempt in my book

62Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Sat Mar 05 2016, 18:59

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Should have kept me coppers, bad day all round, first of all the thieving buggers tried to over charge me for our tickets, so after teaching the woman behind the window to add up me and the youngest went in.

Got good seats at the top of the stairs so excellent leg room and we started okay, holding missed a decent chance and we looked lively, we where in much of the game, however Clough, Davies and Pratley were all ineffective and any flicks madine did win rarely fell to a supporting shirt although he didn't win many.

Then our usual inept defending kicked in both goals should have been defended better, at 2-0 there where calls for Lennon to sort it out. This prompted the master stroke of bringing on Trotter and Woolery for Vela and Pratley the latter being booed off.

So with Feeney playing most of the remaining game at RB we managed to get back into the game for the usual 10 mins with Woolery looking very lively, and then as usual we seemed to lose all fight and let Leeds pass the game out.

Last 10 minutes saw lots of chants of Lennon out, not surprised as the substitutions he made at 2-0 down made no sense as Feeney ended up penned in our own half.

Off out for a curry and some beers to try to forget another miserable away day. Rolling Eyes

63Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Sat Mar 05 2016, 20:14

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

As it stands we don't have an ST, therefore they can't bid or get first refusal any more than a collection of bus drivers from Chorley can. Sudden prevarication from the Steering Group, ED, Roper and SS. Perhaps the intention is to nudge us to the end of the season for some perverse reason such that the 12 points deduction is next term. I look forward with avid interest to what His Honour is going to say come Monday. Is wasting court time a contempt? I know vexatious litigation is so maybe someone will get their knuckles rapped.

64Leeds United 2-1 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton Sun Mar 06 2016, 10:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

baffling substitutions again from Lennon , putting Feeney at right back at the end of the game and he only reacted when we went 2-0 down, he is out of his depth and needs to go. He seems to have given up to me, where is the pressing game that worked so well when he first came? We just sit back and wait to get beat now especially away from home. We are the only team in the English leagues not to win an away game this season

Interesting to hear from Fab that the away support have now turned on Lennon, that signals the beginning of the end for him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum