Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Important questions asked by BWFCST

+4
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
Chairmanda
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 10:54

Sluffy wrote:
Any official announcement from any organisation is issued under the authority of the most senior person involved.

That doesn't mean the most senior person involved has to 'send' it out themselves, more often than not it is done by one of their staff BUT it still goes out in 'their name'.

I'm old enough to remember when people actually 'signed off' such official announcements, to show it was the 'official' position of that organisation and not that of someone acting without authority or permission.

This procedure is still adhered to in the social media age and any formal notifications of public bodies (of which the ST purports to be) are sent out 'in the name' of the most senior authorised officer involved.

How difficult would it have been for the Chair, Accountant, or the Barrister of the Steering Group to 'hit' the 'send' button and issue the statement themselves, or ask Jamie to issue it under their name?

I'll ignore your cheap accusation of me of being a WUM, because that really is utter bollocks.

As much as the ST may want to be a serious organisation, they aren't. It's clear their amateurs working this out as they go along, so all I'm saying is give them a break. Every time they do anything you criticise, even when it's a set of questions we all want answers to!

22Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 10:58

bwfc1874 wrote:I didn't think I needed to keep making the same point Johnny, you're a grown man I'm sure you understood what I wrote the first time. 

But if you insist I'll go again, at the end of the day these questions are relevant, they could go deeper but they're questions that we as fans do want answers to, so to criticise them for that just says to me you're looking for something to criticise rather than being objective about it and then to get personal about the guy posting it is just embarrassing. Whatever your thoughts on the ST there are some good intentions behind it and some of the Steering Group, so give jamie a break.
i will give them a break when they answer the same questions they are putting to other people like they already have power.

stop being patronising.

23Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:02

I don't see the correlation between having power and asking questions, surely any fan is entitled to ask those questions of SS?

24Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 11:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc1874 wrote:
I'll ignore your cheap accusation of me of being a WUM, because that really is utter bollocks.

As much as the ST may want to be a serious organisation, they aren't. It's clear their amateurs working this out as they go along, so all I'm saying is give them a break. Every time they do anything you criticise, even when it's a set of questions we all want answers to!

So who in their right minds would give details of their financial details to a group of nosey "amateurs"?

Not a WUM - pull the other one.

25Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 12:03

It's a Wordpress site using an Ecommerce plug in, no financial details are shared with the seller only the platform has it to process payment.

26Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 12:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To my knowledge, the ST or any of their supporters has ever suggested they are the "panacea to our problems". They exhibit the traits of a fledgling organisation and questions such as "what are SS' intentions for the club?" Can only be contextualised and evaluated by the answers to the very questions the ST are asking. For me they remain and unknown entity who to date have achieved or influenced nothing.

27Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 12:12

wanderlust wrote:To my knowledge, the ST or any of their supporters has ever suggested they are the "panacea to our problems". They exhibit the traits of a fledgling organisation and questions such as "what are SS' intentions for the club?" Can only be contextualised and evaluated by the answers to the very questions the ST are asking. For me they remain and unknown entity who to date have achieved or influenced nothing.

Agreed.

28Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 19:16

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The only question that needs answering is "Will SS be putting money into the club to make us a premiership contender"  If the answer is "no"  then all the rest of it is bollocks. They can sell it on to the next buyer as far as I'm concerned.

29Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Thu Mar 03 2016, 22:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There isn't a next buyer thats the problem.

30Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Fri Mar 04 2016, 13:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where and when will the answers to the ST questions be published?

31Important questions asked by BWFCST - Page 2 Empty Re: Important questions asked by BWFCST Fri Mar 04 2016, 13:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

same place the last owners put all their answers to these kinds of questions Lusty - nowhere

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum