Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Conor Wilkinson joins Portsmouth on loan

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Conor Wilkinson has joined League Two outfit Portsmouth on loan for the remainder of the 2015/16 season.

The forward joined Wanderers in July 2013 and has made seven senior appearances for the club to date.

This season meanwhile he has played in a total of 24 competitive games in two separate loan spells at Barnsley and more recently Newport County, scoring two goals.

Updates of Wilkinson's progress on the south-coast will be available in Wanderers' Loan Watch series.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is he out of contract in the summer? He's not really looked like making the grade for us so no big loss i would say

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:is he out of contract in the summer? He's not really looked like making the grade for us so no big loss i would say
That's putting it politely. The lads a load of shite. It's a shame nobody took him off our hands ages ago. He's not even good enough for league 1 imo so I sincerely hope he is out of contract in the summer.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His contract was extended to 2017

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:His contract extended to 2017

Shocked we are stuck with him then

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:His contract extended to 2017

Shocked we are stuck with him then
It's not a big contract norpig, he's someone a L2 team could afford and he might do well with Pompey. I don't wish the lad any ill, I think he played OK for us a few times and not so great at others but he gave us his best and didn't cost a lot while others did the precise opposite. I hope he does well with someone and finds a level he can enjoy his football at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum