Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Were You One Of The Twats?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 18:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're bottom of the league, desperate for points, and what does your centre half do - he makes a ridiculous tackle and gives away a clear penalty.

I don't care how young he is, he earns very good money to know when to tackle. Fucking dickhead.

But even worse, the majority of the Macron decided to give him a fucking standing ovation. I kid you not. Had this tosser just won the game for us? Had he run himself into the ground for the cause? No, he'd just cost us the game. Yet 75% of the stadium thought this deserved a standing ovation!

You utter fuckwits! Do you have a brain? This is exactly why we're bottom of the league, we don't have standards anymore. Fans will clap anything that these "Gods" do. I bet they'd have wiped his arse with their hand given half a chance, and probably paid him for the privilege. Twats.

If you were one of these bellends, I demand to know why you deemed getting sent off worthy of a standing ovation. I really don't get that sort of reaction, surely a twat like Holding should be getting the Chris Brunt treatment?

2Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 18:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was having a pint underground. I really don't know why I spend money on this team as I'm bored within 10 minutes and straight downstairs.

In answer to your question, I didn't even realise he was sent off til just before half time and even then I didn't really care.

3Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 19:37

Underground...?

What are you, a fucking hobbit?

4Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 19:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know what I mean

5Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 19:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't clap him off the field, i thought we did ok being down to ten men for so long

6Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 19:46

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Looking at the highlights it looked harsh, it was a poor tackle, but there were covering defenders, and it wasn't a clear goal scoring chance, so he should have stayed on, on Whittams point, why not give a young un some possitivity, the lads only played half a season, yet he is head and shoulders over the rest for P.O.T.S, SO WHY GIVE HIM SHIT FOR TRYING TO DO HIS JOB?

7Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:why not give a young un some possitivity, the lads only played half a season, yet he is head and shoulders over the rest for P.O.T.S, SO WHY GIVE HIM SHIT FOR TRYING TO DO HIS JOB?

So because you're young you should be applauded off the pitch for fucking up?

If you had a young chap in your business and he mistakenly booked a family into a hotel in Spain when they wanted a Villa in Portugal, would you clap him out of the office at home time?

8Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:why not give a young un some possitivity, the lads only played half a season, yet he is head and shoulders over the rest for P.O.T.S, SO WHY GIVE HIM SHIT FOR TRYING TO DO HIS JOB?

So because you're young you should be applauded off the pitch for fucking up?

If you had a young chap in your business and he mistakenly booked a family into a hotel in Spain when they wanted a Villa in Portugal, would you clap him out of the office at home time?
If said young chap had shown me he has the potential to be my star booker, I'd be mildly pissed off, and allow him his mistake, in the full knowledge he has learned from it.

9Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
If said young chap had shown me he has the potential to be my star booker, I'd be mildly pissed off, and allow him his mistake, in the full knowledge he has learned from it.

But Woolery hasn't shown any potential so far - unless you count tapping a ball into an empty net.

10Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:14

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

But Woolery hasn't shown any potential so far - unless you count tapping a ball into an empty net.
You were talking about Holding, and so was I as you know.

11Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:

I wrote Woolery by mistake - same difference, they're all twats!

12Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

I wrote Woolery by mistake - same difference, they're all twats!
Oh ok you made a mistake, that's fine as long as it's not on the football pitch!!!

13Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sun Apr 03 2016, 09:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I didn't appreciate the clapping at full time as though we were oh so unlucky to lose it like that after holding on for so long with ten men.

It should have been four or five nil, they were easily the better side, even before the sending off.

Just another awful display really, didn't warrant any kind of ovation.

14Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

come on Doffy, we did ride our luck for most of the game but considering we had 10 men i thought we defended quite well. What do you want us to do? It was always going to park the bus after the sending off

15Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:come on Doffy, we did ride our luck for most of the game but considering we had 10 men i thought we defended quite well. What do you want us to do? It was always going to park the bus after the sending off

We were shit. Reading were fooking awful in attack, a better team would have put 8 past us.

Happy clapping isn't clever.

16Were You One Of The Twats? Empty Re: Were You One Of The Twats? Sun Apr 03 2016, 11:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm not happy clapping, as i said we rode our luck and Reading were poor. I'm not saying we weren't shit, we didn't have a shot on target until the 2nd half but i did think we defended as well we could especially Derik

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum