Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!!

+2
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:34

I might be a bit excited, especially as an ABSOLUTE LEGEND got me tickets to the wrestlemania revenge tour in a few weeks Smile

Not staying up though tonight as im down in letchworth working tomorrow.  Instead me and the lad are doing a camp out in the front room with m and ms and popcorn (his choice) and starting to watch it about 7pm.

Anyone else going to be watching?  Any predictions?

2WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:43

The Undertaker will win, that's all I know.

3WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:44

I dont think he will.  Or if he does i dont want him to.  I want shane o mac.  Hes a crazy bastid

4WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its all made up shit i am out Faggots the lot of them

5WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:49

Mr Magoo wrote:Its all made up shit i am out Faggots the lot of them
Send me your PayPal email.  I will send across a couple of quid for a few fulls stops and commas.

6WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Never use them a waste of ink

7WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:57

Mr Magoo wrote:Never use them a waste of ink
:rofl:

Here's some for free.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,

........  .......

8WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cheers

9WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 20:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Do you watch films with your son and make predictions?

10WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 21:00

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Do you watch films with your son and make predictions?
Yeah.  We went to see star wars at the cinema and discussed what we thought might happen.  Hence, making predictions.  Why?

11WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Sun Apr 03 2016, 22:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Match No. 7 looks good. Very Happy

12WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Mon Apr 04 2016, 00:57

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm watching Johnny. No predictions from me though Cool

13WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Mon Apr 04 2016, 07:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Missed it, who won?

14WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Mon Apr 04 2016, 17:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was a decent show, disappointed that RR won. The womens match was incredible. Shane O'Mac is a crazy mofo. Both Lana and Steph looked smokin'

15WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Mon Apr 04 2016, 17:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Shane O'Mac is a crazy mofo. Both Lana and Steph looked smokin'

:facepalm:

16WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Mon Apr 04 2016, 18:10

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Shane O'Mac is a crazy mofo. Both Lana and Steph looked smokin'

Whats up Nat?

17WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Mon Apr 04 2016, 18:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Whats up Nat?
You spend an hour watching American telly and then you start talking like one from the ghetto. Very Happy

18WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Tue Apr 05 2016, 12:06

What a top show it was!!!!  Great to see Corbin win the andre the giant battle royale!  And i agree with LT, Shane o'mac has a death wish!   Glad RR won it, now turn him heel and watch him grow!!!!!

19WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 32 TONIGHT!!!! Tue Apr 05 2016, 12:09

finlaymcdanger wrote:I'm watching Johnny. No predictions from me though Cool
I watched it last night so avoided Facebook, here and the internet in general for the full day (had shakes by the end of it!!!!  Me and the lad camped out in the front room last night and we finished watching at 12:30.  The pre show was pretty good too!  glad we watched that first!

Roll on Wrestlemania Revenge Very Happy !!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum