Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What we do we all make of THIS?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What we do we all make of THIS? Empty What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 02:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WANDERERS midfielder Liam Trotter has apologised to the club's fans after footage of him and David Wheater making an abusive finger gesture appeared online prior to last night’s defeat at Brentford.

The pair were being filmed by the club for a live periscope feature entering Griffin Park when they put their fingers up to the camera.

The Bolton News understands the club are now investigating punishment for the pair after screen shots were captured and sent out by fans on Twitter.

And post-match Trotter admitted it was a big mistake.

He said: "I apologise wholeheartedly – it wasn’t anything aimed at the fans or the club.

"It was a silly prank but unfortunately it went out live which we didn't know about.

"But it shouldn't have happened and I accept that we have to be better than that.”

:facepalm:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 07:32

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Morons, you have to ask why they would even consider doing something like that,  the pair should be benched permanently or booted out of the club for gross misconduct after all they are clearly on club duty and have effectively abused the supporters and or club itself.

Worse having guys like this around is not going to help the younger players, clearly not focussed on the 90 mins ahead if they think they can prat around like this on the way into a game, lack of professionalism.

3What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 08:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just the usual unprofessional behaviour from 2 wealthy footballers who don't give a toss about the club they play for and the fans.

4What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 08:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently, that was to all the traveling fans, no respect whatsoever.

I'd sack the pair of them.

5What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 09:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

WANDERERS have this morning confirmed they have taken disciplinary action and fined Liam Trotter and David Wheater following their behaviour at Griffin Park last night.

As previously reported, the pair were caught on camera making a rude gesture prior to the game during a live periscope broadcast by the club.

After fans showed their dismay on social media, Trotter apologised for his behaviour post match.

Now the club have taken swift action to reprimand the duo.

In a statement released today, Wanderers said: "Bolton Wanderers can announce that the club has taken disciplinary action against Liam Trotter and David Wheater.

"The pair will be fined, disciplined and warned as to their future conduct after they were caught on camera making an offensive gesture prior to Tuesday night’s game against Brentford at Griffin Park.

"Bolton Wanderers takes the conduct of its players and staff extremely seriously and will not tolerate such behaviour.

"The club would like to apologise for any offence caused by the incident."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 10:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they really are brainless aren't they? They must have known it was an official BWFC feed. Be interesting to see what kind of reception they get next game

7What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 11:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A right pair of pricks!

Wouldn't it be good if we could simply dismiss the pair due to this and cancel their contracts!

8What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:they really are brainless aren't they? They must have known it was an official BWFC feed. Be interesting to see what kind of reception they get next game

Judging by the weekend, a standing ovation and a blow job.

9What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 12:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:they really are brainless aren't they? They must have known it was an official BWFC feed. Be interesting to see what kind of reception they get next game

They'll get dropped, and the fans will be chanting 'Jimmy out..Jimmy out'

10What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 13:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

::FU::

11What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 13:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's two blokes who are under a lot of pressure at work messing about for a bit of light relief. They've got f*** all else to laugh about so I wouldn't begrudge them a few seconds of distraction from the misery of relegation and in Wheater's case, imminent unemployment.

If you read anything more into it than that you're paranoid - which is the default setting for Wanderers fans this year albeit fully justified.

12What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 13:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry Lusty completely disagree, they aren't under any pressure at all, they get paid whether they play or not, they just don't care. As for Wheater being unemployed - he will find some other mug team to take him on but on less wages.

i do hope your tongue was firmly in your cheek with your post? If not, get your tin hat on and get ready for the comments

13What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 13:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Awful players, fuck off ASAP.

14What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 13:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think it's two blokes who are under a lot of pressure at work messing about for a bit of light relief. They've got f*** all else to laugh about so I wouldn't begrudge them a few seconds of distraction from the misery of relegation and in Wheater's case, imminent unemployment.

If you read anything more into it than that you're paranoid - which is the default setting for Wanderers fans this year albeit fully justified.

Most deluded post of the year.

Pressure? I can't think of a less pressurised job.

15What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 13:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:sorry Lusty completely disagree, they aren't under any pressure at all, they get paid whether they play or not, they just don't care. As for Wheater being unemployed - he will find some other mug team to take him on but on less wages.

i do hope your tongue was firmly in your cheek with your post? If not, get your tin hat on and get ready for the comments
:agree:

16What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 14:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm shocked by it all ..... especially considering the politically correct crowd on this board. :whistle:

17What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 14:11

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"Messing about for a bit of light relief" is what these jokers do out on the pitch for 90 minutes every game.

Sack 'em all off and start again.

18What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 15:21

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't know about, "Light relief," I think the pair of them are more used to "Hand relief."

19What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 15:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust needs to be banned. Quite clearly a wum

20What we do we all make of THIS? Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 15:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha! It was tongue in cheek but a bit of me thinks that regardless of how crap these players are at playing football, they can't be completely unaware of the club's situation, the damage that is being done to their own reputations and careers and the public and media feeling about them so they must be feeling some pressure surely?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum