Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What we do we all make of THIS?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 15:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Wanderlust needs to be banned. Quite clearly a wum
 ......says the Jonah curse of BWFC...

Every week you predict we're going to win - so we lose.
Every week you say we're going to survive - so we get relegated.

Have you ever written anything that isn't a wind-up?

22What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 15:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you just blame relegation on me? Hahaha arsehole

23What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 15:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Did you just blame relegation on me? 
Yes. It was obviously your fault.

When Breaders realised his presence was having a detrimental effect on performances he at least had the decency to take one for the team and stay away at the appropriate times. You should take a lesson out of his book and stop messing with the future.

24What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 19:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just see this as two lads having a bit of a laugh. Yes, they're acting inappropriately and should be more aware of their role model status but can we all honestly say that we have always acted 100% professionally while representing our employer? Just a bit of a laugh blown out of all proportion if you ask me.

Pair of wankers nonetheless and should have their contracts torn up.

25What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 19:59

They should have their contracts torn up........just not for this.  For the shit, diabolical, gutless and heartless performances all season.  These two and the rest of the pricks

26What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 20:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I just see this as two lads having a bit of a laugh. Yes, they're acting inappropriately and should be more aware of their role model status but can we all honestly say that we have always acted 100% professionally while representing our employer? Just a bit of a laugh blown out of all proportion if you ask me.

Pair of wankers nonetheless and should have their contracts torn up.

If you're wearing the badge of this famous old club on your chest you act accordingly.

27What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 20:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:but can we all honestly say that we have always acted 100% professionally while representing our employer?

Yes. It's called professionalism.

PM me for tips on how you can be professional too.

28What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 20:17

Doubt they knew the BWFC social guy was live streaming it, probably just thought they were ruining his video.

Immature - yes
End of the world - no

29What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 20:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Doubt they knew the BWFC social guy was live streaming it, probably just thought they were ruining his video.

Immature - yes
End of the world - no

Typical yoof response.

No respect, no manners, and no class.

30What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 20:41

Professional sports people, the only job in the world you can do a shite job, take the piss, perform badly continously and not be sacked for it.  Like i said, there are many more reasons to get rid of these clowns than sticking their middle finger up.  But when the club gets behind (our now ex) manager when he has been found to be shagging his fancy piece in the team hotel what else is to be expected.

31What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 20:50

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Doubt they knew the BWFC social guy was live streaming it, probably just thought they were ruining his video.

Immature - yes
End of the world - no

Typical yoof response.

No respect, no manners, and no class.

Go and watch Polo if you want class, this is football and a couple of prats swearing at a colleague doesn't bother me at all.

32What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Go and watch Polo if you want class, this is football and a couple of prats swearing at a colleague doesn't bother me at all.

Exactly. Which says a lot about you.

When your balls drop you'll feel differently.

33What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Wed Apr 06 2016, 23:05

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:but can we all honestly say that we have always acted 100% professionally while representing our employer?

Yes. It's called professionalism.

PM me for tips on how you can be professional too.

Don't waste your time flirting with me mate.

34What we do we all make of THIS? - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do we all make of THIS? Thu Apr 07 2016, 10:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Don't waste your time flirting with me mate.

Two lads having a laugh? I clearly am wasting my time if that's what you really think.

Bellend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum