Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers' new manager to be unveiled today

+6
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
whatsgoingon
bryan458
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote::drwho: Hot news! I can confirm that the club issued a statement on the 7th June 2116 in which Ken Anderson IV and Dean Holdsorth V said the search for the new manager is over and a name will be announced today! Rumours that Pep Mourinho, legendary android manager of Cyborgs United is definitely not coming to the club as he likes the Andromeda Galaxy and his family are settled there.

In other news the BN understands that the transfer embargo may be a barrier to candidates interested in the job and will be looking at ways to either work around it or have it lifted although the Football League's controller Hal 9009 says they are still waiting for the books Ken's great great grandfather promised them.

Watch this space for more ....

HappyClapper v Iles.6, official reporter, Bolton Lancs Region, Earth Sector, Milky Way.
:drwho: 06/06/2216 AD KenDean clone 666 announced today that BWFCC (bolton Wanderers Football Clone Club) has been unsuccessful in convincing any of the Alfergie or BigSam clones to take the job as manager. Sources within the club say it's because KenDean666 was unable to successfully clone Dorishobknob to their satisfaction. Meanwhile Hal 10K2.8 has stated that the "extra-clone" embargo against BWFCC is still in place due to the still missing, now believed mythical books.

HapClapIles209
WTF are you smoking

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote::drwho: Hot news! I can confirm that the club issued a statement on the 7th June 2116 in which Ken Anderson IV and Dean Holdsorth V said the search for the new manager is over and a name will be announced today! Rumours that Pep Mourinho, legendary android manager of Cyborgs United is definitely not coming to the club as he likes the Andromeda Galaxy and his family are settled there.

In other news the BN understands that the transfer embargo may be a barrier to candidates interested in the job and will be looking at ways to either work around it or have it lifted although the Football League's controller Hal 9009 says they are still waiting for the books Ken's great great grandfather promised them.

Watch this space for more ....

HappyClapper v Iles.6, official reporter, Bolton Lancs Region, Earth Sector, Milky Way.
:drwho: 06/06/2216 AD KenDean clone 666 announced today that BWFCC (bolton Wanderers Football Clone Club) has been unsuccessful in convincing any of the Alfergie or BigSam clones to take the job as manager. Sources within the club say it's because KenDean666 was unable to successfully clone Dorishobknob to their satisfaction. Meanwhile Hal 10K2.8 has stated that the "extra-clone" embargo against BWFCC is still in place due to the still missing, now believed mythical books.

HapClapIles209
WTF are you smoking
I take it you're not a big sci-fi fan then mate. TBH i was over-egging a point that I don't think the new manager's going to be unveiled any time soon but we'll probably be told he is by Iles at least once a day every day. After all he's got to be right one day. Doesn't he?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No not a sci-fi fan at all, real life's confusing enough. I'm thinking of ringing up offering BWFC my services as PR man because whoever is in charge at the moment should be shot.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:No not a sci-fi fan at all, real life's confusing enough. I'm thinking of ringing up offering BWFC my services as PR man because whoever is in charge at the moment should be shot.
I'm just having a pretty fun conversation with Iles on Twitter. But as you lot could probably predict the 140 character limit is a right PAIN IN MY ARSE!!!!! Laughing

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Looking at your posts on here I certainly could predict that  Very Happy

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:Looking at your posts on here I certainly could predict that  Very Happy
No! affraid Really? affraid

Unfortunately for Mr Iles he has invited me to e-mail him so he can discuss my concerns in greater depth. Since it's my day off work I'm composing the e-mail (part 1 of 203829) as we speak. Very Happy

I may be some time........ Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum