Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 25 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 25 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 25 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 25 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 25 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 25 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 33]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You won't win mate.

This is why I didn't bother replying to those two tits.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We already won KP. Very Happy

Ah, a link to a website which says "We can't really accurately quantify the stuff we're about to try and quantify in this article."

And then goes on to say:

"Legal experts have described this method as “comparing apples with pears”

Dead useful that, cheers......

Did you actually read any of it before you posted that link?

karlypants wrote:
You won't win mate.

Ah, I'm a "tit" now, am I because I've (along with several others) asked you to share the reasons why you decided to vote leave?

Thanks.

Dead grown up, that.

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Some very naive people in this country. 

If any of you think handing power from the EU to Boris and co will change your lives, you're sadly mistaken. Booming population is a global problem, not limited to us. 

The only industry this country has had going for it in recent years is services (mainly financial and largely based on us being in the EU), Morgan Stanley have already announced they're moving 2,000 jobs to Dublin or Frankfurt. One of the few highly skilled sectors we have just had the rug pulled from under it. All on the basis of a set of lies believed by as naïve majority.

Fuck off.
Morgan Stanley have already denied this you fucking idiot!

'You fucking idiot...'

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a3a92744-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7.html#axzz4CaN72vu0

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm coming up against a pay wall mate.

KP won't respond to that comment because he's too busy having a discussion about how brilliant it is now that we can stop immigrants coming to the UK.

With his Thai wife.....

Last edited by Breadman on Sat Jun 25 2016, 19:36; edited 1 time in total

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I told you the main reason I voted to leave. You claimed I listened to lies, I have provided a website for you to read and make your own judgement.

I made my vote based on my judgement and opinions, not yours. I voted the way I wanted to along with the million of other voters who voted the way they wanted to.

Accept the change, embrace the change.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No going back now Magoo.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh yes you can

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I told you the main reason I voted to leave.  You claimed I listened to lies, I have provided a website for you to read and make your own judgement.

I made my vote based on my judgement and opinions, not yours. I voted the way I wanted to along with the million of other voters who voted the way they wanted to.

Accept the change, embrace the Farage.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:
You won't win mate.

So you are a rich right wing bastard then.

karlypants wrote:
You won't win mate.

You're the only one dishing out the insults KP, and it seems the only reason you are is because you disagree with the remain stance. You're a grown man, everyone's interested in your views so just express them instead of getting annoyed.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like this country has been great to the paying customer, you can't argue with the majority of the British population wanted to change , man up and show some respect .

You are in the minority, don't forget it.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:Like this country has been great to the paying customer, you can't argue with the majority of the British population wanted to change , man up and show some respect .

You are in the minority, don't forget it.

Wow that sounds remarkably like something the Nazis might have said in Germany in 1933.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Trouble for all the people that voted for out is we will probably stay in the EEA which means there will still be free movement of people, in other words people from EU countries are free to come and work here.

If the exit deal offered by the EU isn't  acceptable, then we could do a u turn and rejoin. Could drag on for years.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

xmiles wrote:
karlypants wrote:
You won't win mate.

So you are a rich right wing bastard then.

Or maybe just stoopid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum