Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers supporters' trust in safe hands as Bridge takes the reins

+5
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
King Bill
Sluffy
Norpig
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll buy some sensible briefs out of the campaign funds, I'm just glad you found the photo from when it was cold and not the mankini one from when the sun was out.
My campaign slogan is going to be " keeping the wood in the hole"

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone told me to stuff a banana down my trunks once. He said it'd attract women.

I gave it a go,and paraded up and down the beach like a God,only to find I was being shunned and shouted at. 

I'll never forget the humiliation.

How was I supposed to know I was supposed to shove it down the front of my trunks?!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Someone told me to stuff a banana down my trunks once. He said it'd attract women.

I gave it a go,and paraded up and down the beach like a God,only to find I was being shunned and shouted at. 

I'll never forget the humiliation.

How was I supposed to know I was supposed to shove it down the front of my trunks?!
lol!

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Socks all the way for me

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The deadline for registering as a member of the Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust to vote in the upcoming elections has been extended.

After discussions with the Electoral Reform Committee, the trust has confirmed that members who register before July 27 will be able to vote in the elections but not stand as a candidate.

Nominations are now open to stand for a place on the BWFCST board and will remain so until July 4.

Ballot packs will be issued on July 18 and voting will close on August 15, with the results announced at the AGM on August 22.

Source

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Get Sluffy to stand, we'll all vote for him

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:Get Sluffy to stand, we'll all vote for him
I'm in with that. At least we'll know OUR voices will be heard.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy. Our very own David Vincent.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Supporters - Wanderers supporters' trust in safe hands as Bridge takes the reins - Page 3 Downlo11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think on.
Supporters - Wanderers supporters' trust in safe hands as Bridge takes the reins - Page 3 Boris-Yeltsin-right-with--007

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Get ready for the mature, sensible and dignified campaigning with Sluffy and Ian Bridge

Supporters - Wanderers supporters' trust in safe hands as Bridge takes the reins - Page 3 Downlo12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum