Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Press Conference called for Tommorrow

+8
observer
whatsgoingon
doffcocker
Norpig
karlypants
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Press Conference called for Tommorrow Empty Press Conference called for Tommorrow Thu Jun 09 2016, 13:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press conference called for tomorrow, apparantly to confirm a manager has finally been appointed...probably announce sale of holding too?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Iles being his regular cock end self. Someone asked him if he could provide the name before the announcement and he simply replied "yes". The prick

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Dean Holdsworth has reportedly already booked a private ambulance.  He is determined to be there despite his health problems.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Parkinson has got the job

Kin 'ell......dint see that coming.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The press conference is about Ken and co putting the club back up for sale, it's got nothing to do with a manager being appointed. 

#ITK Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Jun 09 2016, 14:01; edited 1 time in total

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Kin 'ell......dint see that coming.

Thoughts?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Phil Parkinson has got the job
 i really hope so Boggers, better than the others mentioned

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Phil Parkinson has got the job
 i really hope so Boggers, better than the others mentioned

Wanderers set to name Bradford City's Phil Parkinson as their new manager
Phil Parkinson - set to be unveiled as Bolton Wanderers' new boss

PHIL Parkinson is set to be unveiled as the new manager of Bolton [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

In a remarkable late twist, a deal has been agreed with Bradford City to bring the Chorley-born 48-year-old to the Macron Stadium ahead of long-time front-runners Steve Cotterill and Nigel Adkins.

Ken Anderson had claimed publicly Wanderers would not be paying compensation but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]understands a financial agreement has been reached between the two clubs in the last couple of days.

Wanderers fans have waited more than 12 weeks for news of Neil Lennon’s successor but the wait will be over tomorrow when the former Reading and Bury midfielder is unveiled to the press at the Macron Stadium.

Parkinson was the fifth longest-serving manager in the Football League and was moving towards his fifth season at Valley Parade.

He led Bradford to the League Cup final in 2013 and his side were beaten in the play-offs this season by Millwall.

He has also experienced promotion with Colchester United and guided Charlton Athletic to a fourth-place finish in League One in 2010.

More reaction to follow…

Boggersbelief wrote:

Thoughts?

Iles is a twat.

After all that smug bollocks he was coming out with on Twitter yesterday with that photo of Adkins and Cotterill, saying "It's one of these two - stop mithering me".

The useless bastard.

As for Parkinson, he'll get my full backing and I really hope he's the man we need.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Thoughts?

Iles is a twat.

After all that smug bollocks he was coming out with on Twitter yesterday with that photo of Adkins and Cotterill, saying "It's one of these two - stop mithering me".

The useless bastard.

As for Parkinson, he'll get my full backing and I really hope he's the man we need.

My thoughts entirely.

Iles makes Whittam seem relatively non-egotistical.

And best of luck to Parkinson, who's record isn't to be sniffed at, to be fair.

Be delighted with Parkinskn given the shite we were linked with including Adkins.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Now it's done maybe KA and DH can get on with lifting the embargo and we can get back to supporting the team and the new manager

::bwfcfan:: :uk: :COYW: :uk: ::bwfcfan::

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:The press conference is about Ken and co putting the club back up for sale, it's got nothing to do with a manager being appointed. 

#ITK Very Happy
You should start a pool on when the club goes back on the market... maybe tomorrow, but certainly within one year... place your bets folks!

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That sure is a more hopeful appointment for our future, than some of the names that have been linked with us.

I never thought we would get anyone that involved having to pay compensation to another club.

I wonder when Bradford are expecting to get the cash.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it'll be like Littlewoods catalogue, pay over 20 weeks  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Commission?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it'll be like Littlewoods catalogue, pay over 20 weeks  Very Happy
Laughing

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've heard that after hard negotiation we've agreed to pay 2 offices and 100m sq of car park, they wanted a hotel room but Ken stood firm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

500k compensation. Emargo lifted, Parkinson given £3million to improve squad. Sports shield now Backed by Tamraz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum